Reviews for The Return of a Friend
Chuck Doowop chapter 1 . 1/31
I enjoyed the story "The Return of a Friend" based on the movie, "Superman Returns". I was thinking, that movie, and your story occurred nine years ago. How about a follow-up story based on a 14 year old Jason, his mother Lois, his step-father Richard and his biological father Superman? Jason should be well into puberty and his powers coming into full use. Just a humble suggestion from a fan.
phyrephly chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
that was lovely - for a BM/WW fic, lolol.
Aliko Kinav chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
oh my!
I loved it )
Batgirl2923 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Great story! Loved Bruce's and Diana's chemistry and interactions. All characters were written really well!
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Frankly I thought "Superman Returns" very weak, but the adjustment made in this fic was very good, so congratulations
Mystikwriter chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I'll admit it, I was giggling. Major giggling was going on while reading this. Bruce and Diana are just so darn cute!
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
I meant to review this when I first read it - this story actually made me go out and rent SR and thanks to you, I really got the movie - great piece of work here!
Tony chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
This is the 2nd story I've read of yours and again I'm very impressed. I would definitely read a sequel regarding this story or any other DC ones that you have.
nonac chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Nice story! I hope there's a sequel, I'm a huge fan of BMWW.
The Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Love the story and I'm adding it to my favorites.
Aurora2383 chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
I don't really keep up with the comics... though if I had more time and money I would. I did however see the new Superman film and was browsing for fics of it, therefore coming across your little gem. I am sure some of the details were lost on me because I don't know the comics, but it was still really good. I always loved the League (and Batman) and this was a great take on their relationships and reactions. The charcaters felt very thought out and real. Great job!
xianpububbles chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
First off, I absolutely LOVE all your DC fics. Whichever pairing SM/WW or BM/WW, your take on DC’s characters are always so captivating. I just watched the new SMReturns and this couldn’t have been a better tribute by including the League’s reactions. Can’t wait to see what you come out with next!
Serria23 chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
EXELLENT STORY. UM I KNOW YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T PLAN ON WRITING A SEQUEL BUT COULD PLEASE.
killertrees chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Loved it! The interaction between Bruce and Diana was great! Not too OOC. A loving Batman is a very hard thing to pull off my friend. ;-) Great job!
Icha chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Now that was COOL or what? Just saw Superman Returns last night, and oh boy, isn't that the most sexiest and gorgeous Superman next to Christopher Reeve!

And this fic of yours just glued me more to Brandon's Superman! Gosh, aint' he hot or what? You should put this fic to our usual Bat-WW mailing list, babe!

And thanks for the nice BM-WW pairing. You intertwined it perfectly. Now I really hope that they'll do the Trinity movie!