Reviews for Fairytale Romance

HawkAngel
Rainbow Platypus chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
E!

FINALLY

I have a het pairing I like.

Oh, plus this is amazing, kthx. If it wasn't I wouldn't be reviewing it. It's awesome!
artemisn chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
I absolutely loved this story. I'm a huge fan of Bruce and Barbara together. And this story did an excellent job with their characterization. Please continue to write more about Bruce and Barbara.
Porkchop Sandwiches chapter 3 . 11/21/2008
I love this so much! I think Barbra and Bruce make a great couple. I also liked that you included her father's opinion on the whole thing. Great story :)
angelraider chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
Aww. So cute. I have been dreaming about the last scene would be like..and now I know!

EXPAND! Please!
Ardans chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I clicked on this story out of curiosity...I wanted to see who you decided to pair Bruce up with. As always, your writing is flawless. I love the dialog and subtle humor. I have to say though, the pairing sort of creeps me out. No offense intended. It's just I always saw them having more of a father/daughter relationship. *shudder* Great writing though.
jackie chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
That would never happen. If anything she belongs with Dick. Bruce would never start anything with her, for so many reasons.
KalipsoRed chapter 3 . 9/28/2007
Good story!
batgirl14 chapter 3 . 8/22/2007
I absolutely LOVED this story! it's probably the best I've read in a long time...please write more barbara/bruce or barbara/dick stories!
Serena Kenobi chapter 3 . 4/20/2007
really cute story!
Dark-bat chapter 3 . 7/31/2006
Wonderfully done! I really enjoyed it!

And really well written, which is something I haven't seen from a fanfiction in quite a long time. Particularily a Batman fanfiction.

I wish I could make this review sing your praises as you well deserve, but I'm severely hung over and right now the only words that come to mind are found in various theme songs to 80's tv. So... You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and then you have the facts of life.

That really doesn't fit. But I severely enjoyed your story
adiversion chapter 3 . 7/7/2006
::sighs:: Such a lovely story. _ So sad that it's so short though. It would've been great to actually see what things would be like between them while fighting crime.
Crazy 4 A Reason chapter 3 . 7/7/2006
That was a great story!
casakitten chapter 3 . 7/5/2006
Woah! The end so soon? It was awesome, of course... but I didn't realize... yeah. Heheh. Well, I loved the ending... and Jim Gordon's reaction was perfect. I'm eagerly awating your next fanfic.
casakitten chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
Gr... Bruce just had to go and overthink things. Ah, well, can't have a happy ending to this fantastic fanfic JUST yet. :) There's another chapter after this one, but I thought I'd review anyway. I really like how the story is progressing.
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »