Reviews for Death Warmed Over
Lone Wulffe chapter 4 . 3/25/2007
Smells like legible crack. Loved it anyways. XD
piwqefjk chapter 2 . 1/21/2007
Oh, I love the reason for Renji's presence xD The advertisement and the stuff up with hollow sensors . . . brilliant :D
cherryopsicle chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
lol, that cute and funny
KittiKat626 chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Bad Tatsuki ... *Off to read more*

~KittiKat
Rain-chan chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
It's ME! (sparkles fill the air)

And I am so hapy! Such a great chapter! Poor Byakuya! Oh, wait...not poor Byuakuya. Eh heh heh heh!

First of all, I think that was the best chapter yet! Poor Rukia, no candy.
Akum chapter 3 . 8/2/2006
bamchickawow chapter 3 . 7/25/2006
your story was so funny so pls continue:P
Tarame chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
Aw, I no how you feel. No Renji to cuddle with...all I have is a big plastic figure, but it's hard. :(

CLEARLY UP TO NO GOOD. XD

Grimmjow...teddy bear? Roffle.

STOP CALLING ME! Best. Thing. Ever. Poor Byakushi.
Neko-Kikiru chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Haha, this story has its perks, definitely. "STOP CALLING ME-E-E!" I laughed so hard at that part. Ow, my sides hurt. Can I request more crazy stuff from the captains, they always crack me up?
Akum chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
D great! update soon
Akum chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Rain-chan chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
Strawberry syrup? I am in awe of your terrible...terribleness. But it's hilarious! I laughed! And then I...well, I didn't cry. Because it was funny. You are very good at writing funny stories! Do more! Do more! (claps)

I can't wait to see what happens at the party! Hooray!

Since you are doing such a good job, I feel guilty about neglecting the fluff in mine. I shall work ever harder!

You are on my favorites and alert list now! Click click!
Rain-chan chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
I am so very sorry about the late review! Please don't kill me! PLEASE!

Ahem. Enough of the begging-for-my-life. I love this story! Thank you! Thank you! I am almost crying tears of joy! Almost! I am so happy! And the story is so great...so great...(starts crying)

You got to the fluff quite a bit faster than me...I'm still working on that. Heh. I can't wait for the prank calling! And you know what? That alternate-universe thing is a really good idea! We should rig something! Alright...to the next chapter!

Poor Ichigo. Rukia in that bunny suit might just be too much...
Twilight Blues chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
...this story, in a word, is awesome.

I was in a pretty gloomy mood before I read this. The humor was a breath of fresh air. And yes, relaxation tends to cure writer's block, to my knowledge (ironically, I find it easiest to write early in the morning, when I first wake up...).

I'll keep checking back on this one.
Tarame chapter 2 . 7/4/2006
Gasp, TV! XD

~It was sprayed in neon orange paint, the entire width of main street. And on the signs. And the fence. And the traffic lights. And a confused looking dog.

And his giant smiling face was painted like a billboard right onto the side of the mall.

“Dear… god…”~

XD

Yeah. That was so random it was hilarious.