Reviews for Bad Phanphic PoTO Album
13teddies13 chapter 1 . 11/16
This is amazing! You’ve captured the problems with cliche fics, the issues with badly written ones, and the issues with stories that make no sense considering the story of Phantom of the Opera. These chapters were so funny!
13teddies13 chapter 1 . 11/16
Hahahahahah ‘manly mannish man body’ hahahah
ghostwritten2 chapter 4 . 10/19
This is HILARIOUS. I admit that I retain a fondness for Romance Novel Gerik from my younger years, but if we can't laugh at ourselves, whom can we laugh at? ;)
Child of Dreams chapter 4 . 10/17/2016
So...since I'm assuming the Erik from Possibility Number 1 was Leroux-Erik...did HS know that Raven and Terra were female when he killed them?
Because if I recall correctly, that particular version of Erik makes it a general rule (more like law...and one which he takes great pride in) not to harm women?
Child of Dreams chapter 2 . 10/17/2016
Um, it's Vicomte and de Chagny, not Vicompte and deChagny.
Linwe Mithrandir chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
THIS IS PERFECTION, I'M LAUGHING SO HARD. Truly, one of the most fabulous things I have ever had the honour to read. May you live a long and happy life.
dreamingshark chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I died laughing.
emeraldphan chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
I loved this! Chapter 4 in particular had 2 very plausible time travelling scenarios. The second one showed all the problems they would encounter - the language barrier, causing offence with their appearance and their unfamiliarity with the customs of the time! This is exactly what it would be like!
Chapter 2 was good too, but hard to read, although that was the whole point...
Mer chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
I generally don't care for parody fics. They are usually written in a manner that is too heavy handed for my taste. This parody, however, genuinely entertained me. I was especially fond of both the first and fourth chapters. The commentary was well placed and very nearly perfect. I applaud you.
undyneorgana chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
This is, in all honesty, probably the greatest fanfic I have ever read in all my life. I mean, they all far too much resembled my work, but at the same time I found them incredibly amusing. Brilliant, and I look forward to another wonderful parody.

Your obedient friend,

P.L.
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 4 . 9/22/2010
this is a really good parody!

this chapter, chap. four, is probably my favorite so far. particularly possibility #2...really funny.
Elphie21 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Hello :)

I know I've reviwed before, but this is less about the story, and more about a rather mean review I noticed this story has got. Now, normally, I wouldn't do this, or at least do it via a PM, but I thought, 'If that person didn't want retaliation, they shouldn't have written that about an author that is so widely appreciated'

So, here I am.

What they said about you not saying you think you are a better writer than the originals was, to be frank, utterly ridiculous. I haven't read all of every version, but I've seen the film a few times and think that, taken from that, the relationship between Roul(can't remember how to spell it...) and Christine is really...shallow. They knew each other as kids, that's about it. And the 2-D-ness, as well, very true. Christine-pretty, talented, of course people are going to love her. Meg-not as talented, she's gonna be a bit jealous,so I like how in Binary(I got the joke :D ) you make Christine less attractive, and Meg more...assertive.

Anyway, all in all, you're a good writer, I get where you're coming from, and I thought that person's comments were very untrue, and hurtful, to say the least. and I'm sure that they might have got to you slightly, because we all remember the bad instead of the good, but still, it is an extremely small minority, and really, the only reason for this ridiculously long review/rant, was to pacify myself, and possibly others...but mainly myself. It annoyed me that that person thought they could get away with being so judgemental.

Sooo...that was fun, glad I got that out of my system.

Elphie.
Elphie21 chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
loved the bit '"i am so conflicted" thought christine, conflictedly'

:D is conflictedly even a word? :)
Elphie21 chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
quiet as a mousse! love it! :D

the descriptions of mouse and mousse were funny too :)
endocranium chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I don't think I have laughed so hard since... well, ever! And the sad thing is that I could probably rattle off at least 5 fanfics off the top of my head that use all these cliches.