Reviews for Bad Phanphic PoTO Album
Linwe Mithrandir chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
THIS IS PERFECTION, I'M LAUGHING SO HARD. Truly, one of the most fabulous things I have ever had the honour to read. May you live a long and happy life.
dreamingshark chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I died laughing.
emeraldphan chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
I loved this! Chapter 4 in particular had 2 very plausible time travelling scenarios. The second one showed all the problems they would encounter - the language barrier, causing offence with their appearance and their unfamiliarity with the customs of the time! This is exactly what it would be like!
Chapter 2 was good too, but hard to read, although that was the whole point...
Mer chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
I generally don't care for parody fics. They are usually written in a manner that is too heavy handed for my taste. This parody, however, genuinely entertained me. I was especially fond of both the first and fourth chapters. The commentary was well placed and very nearly perfect. I applaud you.
PHLover213 chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
This is, in all honesty, probably the greatest fanfic I have ever read in all my life. I mean, they all far too much resembled my work, but at the same time I found them incredibly amusing. Brilliant, and I look forward to another wonderful parody.

Your obedient friend,

P.L.
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 4 . 9/22/2010
this is a really good parody!

this chapter, chap. four, is probably my favorite so far. particularly possibility #2...really funny.
Elphie21 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Hello :)

I know I've reviwed before, but this is less about the story, and more about a rather mean review I noticed this story has got. Now, normally, I wouldn't do this, or at least do it via a PM, but I thought, 'If that person didn't want retaliation, they shouldn't have written that about an author that is so widely appreciated'

So, here I am.

What they said about you not saying you think you are a better writer than the originals was, to be frank, utterly ridiculous. I haven't read all of every version, but I've seen the film a few times and think that, taken from that, the relationship between Roul(can't remember how to spell it...) and Christine is really...shallow. They knew each other as kids, that's about it. And the 2-D-ness, as well, very true. Christine-pretty, talented, of course people are going to love her. Meg-not as talented, she's gonna be a bit jealous,so I like how in Binary(I got the joke :D ) you make Christine less attractive, and Meg more...assertive.

Anyway, all in all, you're a good writer, I get where you're coming from, and I thought that person's comments were very untrue, and hurtful, to say the least. and I'm sure that they might have got to you slightly, because we all remember the bad instead of the good, but still, it is an extremely small minority, and really, the only reason for this ridiculously long review/rant, was to pacify myself, and possibly others...but mainly myself. It annoyed me that that person thought they could get away with being so judgemental.

Sooo...that was fun, glad I got that out of my system.

Elphie.
Elphie21 chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
loved the bit '"i am so conflicted" thought christine, conflictedly'

:D is conflictedly even a word? :)
Elphie21 chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
quiet as a mousse! love it! :D

the descriptions of mouse and mousse were funny too :)
endocranium chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I don't think I have laughed so hard since... well, ever! And the sad thing is that I could probably rattle off at least 5 fanfics off the top of my head that use all these cliches.
Queen of the Skye chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
wow...that is bad...and the REALLY horrible thing is i've found a lot of stuff like it!
operaghostspooks chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
This is too funny.
ladyflutter chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
Oh goodness...I hate these kind of stories. Yours definitely has a much more realistic Erik. One question: did you intend to have "Therosy light" in the first paragraph? I thought grammar mistakes were a previous chapter.
ladyflutter chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
Not to pick at your basic idea, but in your A/N the end, you say that in sentence (b) you don't use the word frightened or any of its synonyms. Couldn't "cower" be considered a synonym, or at the very least a closely related word? One dictionary's definition of "cower" was "hover in fear"..."fear" is related to "frightened". This is one thing I struggle with in writing, trying to use descriptive words that aren't too repetitive and/or similar in meaning.
ladyflutter chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
I only have two words: THANK YOU!