Reviews for Invisible Music
The Puppeteer chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
I realize I'm about 4 years late here but I would really like an ending to this story. It's very well written and I'd like to know what happens next.
The Puppeteer chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Very well written. I'm a supporter of the Mara and Alex pairing and I did love the film. This is a good read so far.
TravelingThroughTime chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
This chapter made my heart skip a beat. It was so romantic. Alex is so handsome and Mara is so pretty...they're perfect together.

Oh, and welcome to my C2 communtiy for Time Machine. I added your story there.
L a d y N u a l r i e l chapter 2 . 12/20/2008
Oh my gosh..,this is beautiful and you are BRILLIANT! Oh gosh, they are so perfect for each other. Why couldn't they do this in the movie? Why couldn't he kiss her? Oh thank you! Thank you! I needed this story. It was terrific. He is a fascinating enigma...oh Mara, I wouldn't mind being in your shoes! lol. This was beautiful. But please don't let your love for Time Machine or your interest for writing fanfics for it end here...please? You must go on, you must write more. Authors like you and stories like this are desperately needed in this fandom. IT's grown too quiet here. Please consider doing another peice. You have their characters down pat.
Tripetta chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
Lovely! Beautifully worded. There are so few stories here for Alexander and Mara. They DID have incredible chemistry in the movie, didn't they? Anyway, I really enjoyed your story, thanks for sharing!
TravelingThroughTime chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Oh wow, that's such a sweet, romantic fic! I like Alex and Mara as a couple although it's really sad how Emma died...she was so , I think you should write more Time Machine fics! If you're ever interested, I have some on my page as well...read them if you like and review if you have time! Good writing!
pappaceda chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
an excellent story so far! really good narration, please continue this one
ThyFriendOfThyWittyOne chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
I love how this is worded. The words flow over me and just make me want to smile. Very good! Must read! More MoRe MORE!