Reviews for Tenchi Muyo : Ai no Chikara : The Power of Love
tall person chapter 2 . 12/19/2005
*"Very well. First Prince Tenchi, Second Princess Sasami. I hearby annex Planet Earth. You will oversee its... uh... well-being. Or something. I give up."*

/\

Funny! I love Tenchi/Sasami fics and this is one of excellent design. It's flow needs to be better though.
Jibril Mudo chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
Other than the OAV (13.5 episodes, Tenchi continuity with LHWs) I have to say I've become a convert exclusively to Tenchi/Sasami pairings... there is just something about that couple... those two really understand each other in the series, I think, you did a pretty good job!
Some.Random.Person.Here chapter 2 . 1/20/2003
Nice short story. Keep it up. I want to know the Tenchi's gang reasons for leaving though. You kept the readers in the the dark about that query. Like why did Ryoko leave? Anyway I hope there's more chapters to answer my questions.
Some.Random.Person.Here chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
I like this. You're doing a great job.
Evil M chapter 2 . 1/11/2003
It's nice to see that you decided to finish this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/10/2003
Loved the story. I am a fan of Tenchi sasami pairings and hope you do more in the future.
AnimeBunny chapter 2 . 1/10/2003
OMG i loved this story! lolz XD

good story
Evil M chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
My, this is starting to get interesting. Finish the next chapter soon!
whitetiger chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
don't leave me in suspense. please, hurry and write more.
Lannon chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
Keep writing! This fanfic is very, very entertaining. One of the other reviewers were right when they said you need a little help with transitions between scenes, but otherwise you're doing great. I can't wait for the next chapter!
EmpressGalaxia chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
I love this! Hurry up and write more, aks! You need better transitions between scenes, and what's a flashback and such, but still terrif! Canna wait for more ..
Blanks chapter 1 . 6/2/2001
pretty damn spiffy. 'translation' I LIKE A LOT!