Reviews for Her Brother's Friend
TheDnDking chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Good to see there are others who support this pairing. Just wish I knew why I did.
Ghostboy315 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
danny's gonna kill tucker LOL
Poetry Devourer chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I love TJ They bare Almost better than DS! This is awesome! I am considering writing a TJ myself!
Batgirl435 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
YAH! I loved it! Tucker and Jazz are so cute!
gothangel12345 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
OMG, that's my favorite couple of DP besides DxS! They just seem so cute together! Ah... if only it could happen on the real show, huh. Well, count me as a TxJ fan too, cuz I adore them! LOL

GA#

WUAC RULEZ!
yellowhearts chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
I'm not exactly a TuckerxJazz fan, but a few more of this pairings, just might get me hooked. :) Keep up the good work!
santera canadian chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
please write more...
lynn138 chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Wow, nice ending. This put a smile on my face. Nice job.
AirGirl Phantom chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Haha, awesome. I especially loved Danny's reaction. Great job.
Lonestarr chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
I must admit that, thanks to "Jazz's Jitters", I became something of a Tucker/Jazz fan. This is a fantastic story. I like how the two of them were portrayed; like two lost ships passing each other and who finally find some common ground.
Guinivere Sage chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
In order to save my family's ears, I didn't want to squeal. But when Danny walked in, I wanted to so badly that my finger now has deep bite marks in it. That's okay though! The marks are worth it, though, because that was incredibly fluffy and absolutely great. I would have liked a little more conversation between them... somehow Tucker and Jazz don't have the kind of relationship to just... kiss and be together. It's more complicated than that.

More? Please? One-shots rock!

...Especially when fluff heals the soul.

Guini
GoddesoftheMoon chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Aw I love TxJ ships! I'm a big fab of them there just aren't enough out there. You should so right more of them lol. I LOVE IT!
Galateagirl chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Perfect. Perfect TJ. Danny's reaction made me crack up. No offense, but isn't the pot calling the kettle black in some sense?

Rock California chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
You wrote it wonderfully and I liked it. Especially the ending...:)
It's me again Blue-chan chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Blue, you're turning me into a TJ fan, and I'm *not* a TJ person... excellently written.