Reviews for Not Alright
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Heard that story, know that story.
Omg. Poor Kiba.
*sniffs air*
Is that a breakdown I smell?
Killer Pineapples chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
AKAMARU~! 3:

Yeah... I think it was Orochimaru who was licking Kibas hand... but why would he go as to much trouble to kill a dog? O_O

Anyway, I liked it ;D
liujiaxie chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Meh...This is rated K? Meh... I totally found this story at like, six yesterday, but since I'm easily scared, I bookmarked and didn't read till this morning. I just had a gut feeling that it had something to do with Akamaru being dead...and I was right! I haven't heard the legend before, but I'm sure I don't want to. Good job though. ;) Scared the shit out of me though...but uber good. :) Though, even if I did know my dog was under my bed, I would still find it creepy if his tongue felt different. Grannit, I wouldn't look under the bed because I would too freaked... Hell, I would've waited till morning! Kiba must be scarred...Crap! Now I don't wanna be home alone! Nuuuu! Mommy! Don't leave! (I'm fourteen and still call my mom, mommy)Listening to Who Let the Dogs Out? And reading happy fanfics now. :D Hehe...good! Keep writing now, ya hear!
kibafangirl1997 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
...wat the hell? why would u kill a poor doggy? *sigh* srry, im a dog person, and that kinda pissed me off, but now i have a scary story to tell at camp this summer :P
Kibakamaru chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Holy fuck. Creepy as hell. Awesome!
Taylor chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
this story is so sad

it is crap

make another chapter saying it was a genjutsu or a dream
xoxosarbear chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
this was thee creepiest story ever!

haha I definitely love it you should write more stuff like this :)

I feel bad for akamaru though... poor poor puppy...

just I read that in the middle of the night and I was so freaked out that I couldn't use the bathroom haha ;;
The Kyuubi maiden chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
This story scare the shit!:0 out fo me! u should write another one telling if kiba got revenge or the freaks! point of view
Stygian Styx chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Alright story, but I have a couple questions:

1. What significance did the headache have? (you seemed to put special emphasis on that)

2. Why didn't they kill kiba?
RDRiotPandas chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
whoa that was weird but good! poor akamaru and Kiba! awsome!
cody chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
isn't that a old campfire tail? anyways really good story! 5/5
wolf-deamon333 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
this is a sadistic and horrifying fic and i LOVE it. This is one of my fav urban ledgends!
bookworm0492 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
oh yeah, I remember this story...really old though. hah, kind've ironic how well it fits with these Akamaru though, found it a little boring though cause i knew the story, lol,
zephyrocity chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Very, very eerie. I love/hate that urban legend - and I realised halfway through the stories what was going on. Excellent. Adding to my favourite stories.
yuki hibiki chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
WOW! TOTTLE LICKEGE DUDE! dang... T.T poor Akamaru!.. dang... GOOD FIC YO! very.. creepy... and... kinda sad.. and really creepy! but very interesting.. and very well writen!