Reviews for What Counts Inside, Not Out
don'tstopthemusic1234 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
STILL LAUGHING WHEN SORA SAID 'SHUT ZE PIEHOLE' HAHAHA BEST PART OF THE STORY TO ME
don'tstopthemusic1234 chapter 16 . 9/7/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY!
IT IS PERFECT!
BUT THE ENDING WAS SO SAD, I ALMOST CRIED.
JUST READING THE NEXT STORY TELLS ME THAT SOMETHING BAD IS GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN ROXAS MOVES.
manaphie131 chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
Liked the story! :)
Though I haven't finished it yet, but I will, don't worry :)
And when I'm done, I'm sure to put it my Favorites ;)
My fav character (girl) is Namine and well the boy, is either Roxas or Ven/Ventus :D
(They look alike, so *shrug*)

I can't help but notice,
"Got it memorized?" Was said pretty much :)) not that I don't like it :D it's just that I'm not that used to others saying that, just saying. Please don't get mad at me or anything!

It's more of an Axel-like thing, y'know. :))

Nanami is not a bad name for Namine, I like it! (Y)
Namine chapter 11 . 11/23/2010
SUPER SPICY HOT AWESOME SCARYINGLY HOTT SUPER HOT SAUSE IS GOOD
Namine chapter 10 . 11/23/2010
YOU ZHOULD MAKE DIS INTO A MOVIE OR VIDZEO
Namine chapter 10 . 11/23/2010
WOOFWOOF! I LOVED IT! KNOW I WILL SHUT ZE PIEHOLE!
kindomkeppersx chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
That was really interesting...Haha, it was great! And funny :)
experienced keyblade master chapter 16 . 5/28/2010
OMG! sequel pleasse! roxas and namine deserve each other! woot woot!
Lebrezie chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
AH! LOVE TRIANGLES!

yay yay yay!

i love how this is setting up.

i mean...Riku and Seifer dont know who they are dealing with but Roxas and Sora know the truth. and then throw in this whole love triangle thing.

PERFECTO! haha

off to read more! :)
Lebrezie chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
hey so i stumbled upon the sequel to this story, and i was like oh oh i want to read that! and then i realized i should probably read the first edition of it before. haha

anyway, so here i am reading! and i am actually super excited! (i love makeover stories!)

cant wait to find out what happens next! :)
Rikku chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
Woot Namine slapped Roxas and Kairi punched Sora!

Yeah!

Not the girls to mess with _
Masantine chapter 9 . 8/5/2008
Great chapter, even though Riku and Seifer are starting to get on my nerves! XD

I also wanted to point out that Riku says Kairi and Namine instead of Kagura and Nanami towards the end of the chapter. I understand, though. It's probably really confusing to be saying their other names. ;
SakuraPetals14 chapter 16 . 6/2/2008
This is an awesome story! PLEASE DO A SEQUAL! I WILL REVIEW ALOT FOR IT IF YOU DO! :):):):):):)
xxMisaandLxx chapter 3 . 4/12/2008
woo can't wait to read the chap.*giggles in excitement*ok imma gonna giggle my head out
0o0o0o0o0 chapter 11 . 2/18/2008
I swear, that last part made me laugh so much! Especially the part w/ Seifer. I started laughing so hard, and I couldn't recover! My sister saw me, and I think she wants me to go to an asylum...