Reviews for Gate Twenty Three
sobreyra274 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
its so amazing! i love brathan! you did an amazing job! you should be very very proud!
awhero chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
oh man the last line was so sweet! i almost teared! and i love that he lied about lucas. really nice story. i enhoyed it.
nikatsu chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
I love Nathan and Brooke's relationship here.

Great Job.
othgirl2010 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
HEY GREAT STORY.
princetongirl chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
LOVED IT UPDATE SOON
dancerlittle chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Aw that was really cute. Great job!
yummydumplinggs chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Wow, this was so well written! I love your work! I teared up from this. It was sad but at the same time, happy. With the whole Nathan naming his second daughter Elizabeth to Nathan and Brooke being screwed up versions of Lucas and Haley. Everything was great about it!
ms. polaris black chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
lovely little one shot...kind of depressing that they dont end up together but hey thats life...i just loved it...
MirriPirri chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
PLEASE MAKE THIS MORE THAN AN ONE-SHOT! I loved the story and what I'm trying to say is that I'ld love if you continued writing :) Love!
Lexi chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
that was really good!
jess chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
this was really good its very emotionla nad made me cry wonderful thoguh
othbaby08 chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
what a sweet oneshot. I loved all of it, even though it didn't have a happy ending. I love how you write Brooke!
xSmile chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
hi..aw that was so sad! ohmigosh i feel like crying now..i loved this oneshot..so angsty-sweet-ish :)
RandomlyWritingRandomness chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Okay, so you wanna do something that will make me love you...even more than I already do? CONTINUE THIS STORY! :D:D:D YEah! make it LONGG! I know therehave been MANY storied like this buy your fic have never been quite like the others. So i'm REALLY intrigued as to how you'd play it out. Please please please? It would be amazing! As for this chappi i absolutley adored it. The biginning where Brooke was panicking about her light and the quarter was just...so brooke. lol and the part where you had her remembering yellning "i have an office, can you believe it?" just reminded me of the cute and bubbly Bdavis we all know and love on the show. (L) But im glad you had her meet nathan rather than lucas, even though a small bit of me was dissapointed there weren't any actual brucas interactions. But honestly, it just fit. He was like...an indirect link kinda thing. And he was blunt too, so i loved him for that. but my heart Broke for Lucas. :( Poor guy. he's so broken. and hu exactly is this new wife of his? hmm...*gr*. Anyways, Brooek leaving so she could make it easier on the triangle from hell was definetly something i can see her doing. The poor grl really needs to build her sense of security. Maybe if you make this longer she could finally do that since she's realized that Lucas and PitymePeyton never hooked up? :D okay? great. lets do it! and i love the last line. It just...warmed your heart in a way. I loveNathan for lying to her on those two points. He was blunt with everything else, but he realized this is what she needed to believe to move on...only she'll never move on. :D right? great. tee hee...UD SOON!...if not. AMAZING!
Kelsey chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
This is great. Is this a oneshot? because you should definitely continue the story.