Reviews for Once A Month
Great story!
Seblainer chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This was awesome. *Dies laughing*
mysong chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Wow! that would make sense. Ouch, I just thought of the semi. I bet Dean would have been even more pissed off. Oh, but he did hit her with a crowbar. I wonder she feels that?

Sorry for the ramblings of a lunatic. Wonderful story! Heehee :)
MeShelly chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Haha, cute. These little meetings definitely serve as a good explanation for how attuned to the needs of the Impala Dean is.

"You're obsessed, and I refuse to pander to your illness." Sam's exasperation with Dean's obsession was hilarious, especially without knowing the reason behind it (the ending made Sam's dream even more funny).

I think a little breaker right before the switch to Dean's POV might be nice, but it's just a thought.

This was a very fun read-thanks. :)

~Michelle
L-en Blankspace chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
"Sam slammed the door of the car with perhaps a tad more force than was absolutely required. Not that he was really ticked with the Impala. Just his idiot brother’s totally insane fanatical devotion to what was essentially a hunk of metal, rubber and upholstery.

It was just a fucking scratch, for God’s sake! It couldn’t even be seen without an electron microscope! Unless, of course, you were Dean Winchester, born with a superhuman ability to detect mars, dings, miniscule dents, mud spots on the freaking undercarriage and eentsy, teensy totally invisible scratches in your sleep and from a distance of one hundred miles.

It’s not as if he did on purpose. Was it his fault that some stupid bird decided to commit suicide just while he was driving the car?" that was the best intro ever!

hilarous, lovely story!
PookbearD chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
That was great. I absolutely loved it. It would be cool to do a multi-chapter story of Dean's adventures with the Impala.

Thanks for bringing a smile to my face.
freaker chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
hahahaha nice!
eris86 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Oh. My. God. Is is disturbing that this story actually makes a certain amount of sense?
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Thanks for the suggestion to read this story.

Very cute idea. It would be one way of explaining Dean's love for his car and why he doesn't get attached to any other women.

Thanks for the smile!
Transgenic-girl chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Roflmao. That was fantastic crack!fiction.
fuzzylemon chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
I did not see that one coming. Awesome. Good, original story.
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
That was hysterical! Awesome job. Totally original idea, amazing!
bjxmas chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Yeah, Dean does have a steady relationship! I always knew he wanted a steady girl. Leave it to you to always put a clever spin on an amazing story. Always new and inventive and so well crafted. Thanks for another great story, B.J.
angel679 chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
it was funny. i really liked it
borogroves chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Oh my God what a great little story! That would be so absolutely cool if the car actually did that. It made me smile a lot. Fave!

PL x x x