Reviews for Constant Vigilance
biohazzardgirl chapter 7 . 12/30/2011
SOOOOO FUNNY! I'm still having difficulty breathing! Please write more chapters! I agree with Stephanie, the fight scenes are better!
InxDarknessxox chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Got four lines in before the red warning flag shot up. America? Louisiana? In case you haven't noticed, everyone in the HP books is BRITISH! And the few who aren't are European! But, of course, a Mary Sue master like yourself has to drag America into a British book. Tch. As if America hasn't slunk its way into enough things as it is. Anyway, after going through the entire chapter I have made my final decision:

Yep. You get a big 'ol 'F'. It's not because of your writing (with is surprisingly rather acceptable), it's the very first paragraph you've made them out to be perfect little goody-goodies who can do no wrong (yeah. Your ability to mask their brilliance behind the fact that they don't do well in like...two subjects is about as effective as Stephanie Meyer's attempts to do the same with clumsiness when it comes to her shit character, Bella -_-').

Plus, I'm sorry but...if you're going to have them speaking French and Spanish when it's not necessary then why not just make them French and Spanish? It would make a lot of sense considering American's don't typically speak other languages (it's not racist. It's true. Look it up if you don't believe me!)

Really, I have to say that there are a ton of other points I could put in here after I read the OTHER chapters *shudder* but, I really don't want to waste any more time on this sooo...

The BIGGEST thing which gave your Mary Sueness away was the fact that your summary sounded unprofessional and...the main character has a lackey; 'two crazy girls'. Almost ALL Mary Sue bitches have a backup bitch or two who's almost as perfect as her - but still doesn't measure up. So, yeah! That's all I have to say.

p.s - Please don't reply back to this. I don't want to hear you justify yourself, I really don't.
AssortedScribbler chapter 7 . 1/16/2007
I would love to see the rest of that arguement! I am personally also very fond of romance scenes, but this was also fun to read. Stephanie won't have to snog Riddle after all, but it will be fun hearing about him walking around in boxers! Hehe Can't wait! Maybe we'll have a bit of romance in the next chapter?

Jim chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Why would two Americans be in Britain during the Second World War?
cowgirl123 chapter 6 . 9/27/2006
i love it

keep up the good work

update soon please
SiriuslyPadfoot101 chapter 6 . 9/23/2006

omg...its been forever since you guys have updated *pouts*

but i suppose ill have to forgive you, or Stephanie will hunt e down and wish i was never born...which might get a bit messy ;)

anyways this was a bloody brill chappie...except for the cliffie...

im gonna have a seizure if you guys dont update mega update or ill send my possessed laptop after you! (but really it is possesed)

Love and kisses

~Mina xoxox
AssortedScribbler chapter 6 . 9/23/2006
Brilliant chapter! I was laughing my socks off! I'm guessing this was Steph's chapter. As much as I love romance (Steph, don't snigger) I love the humour nearly as much. Nice chapter, keep it coming! I so needed that. Thanks for updating.

PS Any MMADness coming up?
iCrazy chapter 4 . 9/3/2006
Freaking Fantabulous! Exploding I see posibilities here...
iCrazy chapter 3 . 9/3/2006
OMG ROTFLMAO! HAHA! I have a new joke:

What do spies, wrestlers, and robots have in common?

A: THey're all teachers!

iCrazy chapter 2 . 9/3/2006
iCrazy chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
OMGZ luv! lol!
AssortedScribbler chapter 5 . 9/3/2006
I love the romantic scenes as well, it's practically all I can write, but I think the fight scenes and the pranks are hilarious too, and make the fic just brilliant. Keep it coming, thanks for the translations. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AssortedScribbler chapter 4 . 9/3/2006
Well, they sort of got of the hook. I guess three days isn't so bad, but with Armando... is Rayne going to go with them? SOmething to keep him busy lol Thanks for the update, I loved it, I look forward to reading the next one.

SiriuslyPadfoot101 chapter 5 . 8/29/2006

this was hilarious!

the Albus and Minerva thing, genius my friends, genius!

anyways, i lurved this chapter, and I cant wait for more!

please please please update *puppy eyes*

As always

Mina xoxox
xOmegax chapter 5 . 8/28/2006
Slightly ... Insane? I like it. Although "Would you like to join me for a walk around the lake? I have chocolate." sounds a bit ... like a stranger offering candy. Anyways I liked it. Please post as soon as possible.