Reviews for Not Really Family
Rosalind du Coudray chapter 20 . 10/25/2008
WOW! Can you continue it soon? I really, REALLY like it so far!
LostDayDreamer13 chapter 2 . 7/17/2008
OMG! That cousin is exactly like Akito. I'm going to strangle the guy!
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 19 . 7/5/2008
This is a great chapter! I can't wait to read more! Please hurry with the next chapter!
iluvfruitsbasket chapter 16 . 1/13/2008
This just keeps getting better and better :) Thanks for the quick updates and please continue with them! I'm excited to see what happens next!
iluvfruitsbasket chapter 13 . 1/2/2008
You write so well, keep up the good work! :)
iluvfruitsbasket chapter 11 . 12/30/2007
This story is really really good. I love the cliff hanger at the last chapter you have up! Please update soon!
ExilEden chapter 11 . 12/30/2007
Ooh, the tension is building! It was nice to see an update for this story so fast. I guess pretty soon Yuki is going to see Tohru's aunt and her home? Can't wait to see how that unfolds, as well the encounter with Akito. Interesting what he could want with her when she won't even recognize him...

Anyways, update soon, plz!
ExilEden chapter 8 . 12/29/2007
Hm...interesting. I'm glad that you finally updated. I feel pretty bad for Tohru though...even though she recovered somewhat her 'family' still treats her like another maid. Can't wait to see the anticipating encounter between the God and the onigiri.
Cloudywolfz chapter 9 . 10/17/2007
Really great story You need to update soon. I want to find out what happens when Akito meets Tohru and she hasnt got nay of her memories!
PurpleHime chapter 6 . 12/29/2006
omg! that is so sweet! it's been over two months since you updated, but i hope that you will update soon! it's so cute! I LOVE yukiru fics! UPDATE!
Hermes Moon Lady Serene chapter 5 . 7/6/2006
This story is really good! I always wondered what would've happened if Tohru stayed with her relatives. I really enjoyed this story! I hope you update soon!