Reviews for Lessons
Hinata chapter 2
TheMipstaz chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Damn, u ought to continue this :) U should write about Hinata and Tenten too
Snowkid chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
hahahaha, anko is just brilliant! you write her perfect! sexy but still scary xD
Anon chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
second chapter! this was great work!
hi chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
i liked it i hopes u does anuder chap. more yuri! woooh!
Unicorn Ninja chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
O god! Pls continue w the sakura one! I beg of you!
AshLale chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Haha, I luuurve Anko!
Amrun chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I liked this, because it addresses some of the shadier areas of being a ninja and, specifically, a kunoichi. That in itself isn't novel, but what sets this apart is that it goes to the next level, with a female sensei actually giving her student release. It makes sense, because figuring out you can't keep your head in such a situation while in the field would be disastrous.
UchihaAkimoto chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
JayMayLay chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Wow. That was amazing. ot overly dirty, or crude, yet tantalizingly erotic. Your writing is excellent, I definately think you should continue this, even if just for another chapter.

But that's just my erotic and perverted mind dreaming. Plus I absolutely ADORE AnkoxHina.

Faved. Well done.
BetaGuy chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
An interesting twist on the typical naruto lemon...
pigtopus chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Hot hot hot! Favourites!
RedBrunja chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Oh, likely fucked up.

I loved this Anko.
DarkShadowRedBlood chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
This was super super hot! you should totally do a hinataXanko one. i think i would like to be trained by anko.
Tergar chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Me: What to say, what to say... Well what did you think me muse?

Inner perverted chibi-fox-demon: Better than most, but not outstanding. Like a B.

Me: Wow, normally you'd just be drooling and chanting the word lemon over and over.

Inner perverted chibi-fox-demon: To tired, it's like midnight. And we pulled that all nighter for the next chapter last night.

Me: Oh. Anyways good attempt but there's no such thing as to much detail.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »