Reviews for Return To Obscurity
The-Time-Travelling-Hippie chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
This made me sad. Excellent, excellent job though.
SaraiEsq chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This was wonderful, absolutely wonderful.
Yabbit chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
o

m

g!

i think i love you.

when i first saw Dwight on TNG i thought about this and you made it a reality. you are wonderful.

*bows*
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
0.o Sweet one-shot! :)
Ranuel chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I totally did not see that coming even with the hint that there was a crossover. The ending was played really well!
Taleya chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Oh I LOVE THIS. SO MUCH LOVE!
Black-Angel-001 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Wow. You took two of Dwight Schultz's most famous charecters and threw them together in the coolest way ever! It makes total sense if you've ever seen Star Treck with Lt. Barclay and although he is quite a stretch from the exuberance of Murdock, Barclay is still one of the best charecters ever. I loved it, never expected the ending you gave it. Awesomeness.
Invisible Ranger chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Oh, I LOVED this! Wonderful; please write some more!
trecebo chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Barclay! Nice touch with this little shot.
Commando Intrepid chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
AW.. So sweet!

Thanks a lot! I love this AU / X-over. Specially the "thank you guys for letting me be me" line. Dwight portrayed two unique, different-but-same characters that this story is not unbelievable at all.
MG chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
I NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED IT WAS LT. BARCLAY. DOING ALL THIS. NO WONDER YOU DID NOT GIVE ANYTHING ELSE AWAY. GREAT JOB! MADLY IN LOVE WITH LT. BARCLAY & CAPT. MURDOCK. MADLY IN LOVE WITH DWIGHT SHULTZ.
blackdres chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I love Barclay and I love Murdock. I love every mask Dwight Schultz wears in fact. And you're awsome for for thinking up this. Thanks for sharing. Hope you continue; if that's what you intended to do.
NESCartFanatic chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
That was AWESOME! Left me grinning like the Trekkie I am :-)
XxSparkyxX chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Man! That was awesome! Great writing, wonderful ending...superb job! ;}
Teri chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Besides a drabble I wrote, this is the first time I've seen a Barclay is Murdock story. Outstanding! In the holodeck, never would have thought of that - great idea! Nice work.