Reviews for Nightmare
True Essence chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
I really liked this. I really do like reading fics for the friendship between Neji and Lee. I'm not a yaoi paring fan with them at all so this was nice to come across. I really enjoyed how you made Lee here. Everyone always wants to laugh with him or at him and he's not always a comedic person. I think another reviewer said it very well. He just copies Gai and I think once he figures out who he is by himself, it'll show more. Only thing about lee is that he doesn't use contractions. Lee speaks very much like "I am sorry" not "I'm sorry". I know this story is old, but for future references.

Neji was a bit OOC here, maybe it's because of his near death experience, but I remember crying my eyes out during the "Losing Is Not an Option" episode and though it was nice to see him reassure Lee a few times, I don't think, with his injuries that he'd be able to do much moving/talking. But this is your story :). It also seemed that both Neji and Chouji's treatments lasted for hours or so... I may be wrong but that part just seemed to have gone too fast. But regardless of that, it was a very touching story, I really liked how supportive and caring Lee was and I love Neji period (he's my favorite character) so it was nice to see him reassure his best friend.
MelancholyMadness chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
I love Neji and Lee! They're the best of buddies and I'm very glad this isn't yaoi! Btw if you could, can you add the other genre as friendship, 'cause I was looking for one the other day that wasn't romance and there aren't many of them!

Ps POOR GAARA! Everyone ran from him in the hospital and Gaara had just saved all of their assses!
callietitan chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
UWAAH I LOVE THIS FIC! you are a GENIUS! WOOT! this is going right on my favorites list! -
Kaiser Wilhelm chapter 3 . 11/24/2007
Mightymongoose...I love you! I've read all of your stories, and now I'm a huge fan! There really aren't many other LeeNeji friendship lovers out there, so it's good to finally find one. I read through your profile, and I found that I agree with you on most terms, so in other words...we're soul mates. Jk, jk. Great job on Nightmare. If you want some criteria, the only thing I'd say is that there's one plothole. Why did Lee find Neji on the way back, but not on the way there if he was following their trail...actually that's more of a Kishimoto plothole. Okay, there's really nothing big that needs to be worked out in this fic. The only criteria I could give would be nitpicking so I'm basically done.
The Reading Maid chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
Oh my gosh, I love this story. I liked the conclusion very much and I think that the whole story was very well written. Seriously. The only thing that could have made it better would have been if Tenten had stayed. But, that would have changed the fic. And the whole point of this is Neji and Lee's friendship, so never mind. It was perfect as it was. Anyway. Bravo!
The Reading Maid chapter 2 . 5/7/2007
This is even better then the last chapter! Maybe the angst was a little over done, but just by a little bit. But who cares! Off to chapter three!
The Reading Maid chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Wow! This was a really good chapter! I haven't read many LeeNeji friendship fics, but I have read Team Gai friendship fics, which is basically the same thing, just adding Tenten. Anyway. I love friendships between boys. There's just something so amazing about it! I remember watching the Neji and Kidoumaru fight, and I cried at the end. I love Neji!

Again, really good chapter, and I'm off to read chapter two!
Gyatso15 chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
This was an EXCELLENT story! Some parts actually made my arm flutter, poor Neji! But that's really great, you got a physical reaction out of me. Very nice job.
Yersi Fanel chapter 3 . 10/22/2006
Lovely story, I really like the Lee-Neji friendship stories, and yours is cool.
Teulere chapter 3 . 8/8/2006
YAY neji made it! everyone loves happy endings! you know, if any story needs a sequel, it would definatly be this one! it has sequel written all over it! it must be continued!
Teulere chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
lol, 'shikamaru's not injured enough for a ride on the sand cloud'. poor shika, hes missing out on quite a ride XP lol.

gaara is such a softy, me luvz him so much!
Teulere chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
i like very much and shall read more! i never thought anout reading neji and lee friendship fics before- it just never came to me, lol. great job on the writting!
Kodachiku chapter 3 . 7/20/2006
Yay for mushiness! I think you did a really good job on this fic. I really liked the part with the pillow throwing. Just goes to show you how awesome Neji is for being in a coma, then waking up and getting in a pillow fight (as uncharacteristic as that is, but Hey! near death experience...the stoicism can crack a bit _~ ) I hope to read more of your fics, keep up the good work!
EnduranceInTribulation chapter 3 . 7/18/2006
That was very nice, I don't know about some of Neji's reactions, he just sounds a touch OOC but I guess I would be OOC too if I had two holes blown in my chest? This just expresses Lee really well, his personality is that he'd probably blame himself for everything, -short rant warning- Lee is not only a comedic charachter! Why does everyone see him as funny? He's just copying Gai since he thinks that since Gai's a great ninja if he does everything just like him then he'll become a great ninja too! HE isn't stupid, not even close, in fact, I think he's deeply depressed but trying to act like he's not. He just sounds too strained, and smiles too much, remember, "Those who laugh longer and louder than anyone else usually laugh to keep themselves from weeping," -short rant over- ... sorry about that, anyway. I'm really sorry to see this end, it was very good and just makes you feel good inside.
EnduranceInTribulation chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
... Sorry for the late review... but I liked the story! I really thought that it was realistic and to the point. I'm really glad this is continuing, I'll be waiting for the next chapter! Great work!