Reviews for My Father's Eyes
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Very insightful. I love it. :)
therussianbookworm chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I found this story to be very emotional, well written and heart felt. I was an orphan myself, so I feel in a tiny way, I can identify with Leia. I loved this fanfic. It's probably one of the best I've read in a very long time.
Darth Breezy chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
What a lovely response to an 'age old question' - you can really hear Leia's voice here too. Very nicely done!
ladylookslikeadude chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
That's sweet. I liked it.
bewize chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Gorgeous work. here from crack_van on LJ and glad that I made an exception to the rule for this fic. I'm not much of a Star Wars fan, but this was gorgeous.
Rilwen-Shadowflame chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Very sweet and touching. I like it a lot.
Bookish0278 chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
*Sniff* *Sniff* *Sniff* that was beautiful and sweet and moving. very very very very very good. I LOVED IT! Yu ghit some interesting points.

Bookish0278
Stephanie C chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
I loved that story. it was beautifully written.

i got teary eyed.
LoveFromShinola chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Aw that was so sweet it really was. It encompassed so many things, thoughts and feelings. I've always wondered how Leia found the courage to name her son by her father, but, thank you for providing me with a clearer picture, and you really did. It was a sweet Leia/Anakin vignette! Keep up the good work, Jedi-Princess-Solo, AOAJ x
Strega Triss chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Wow this story made me cry. You wrote it amazingly well, and I absolutely adored it! Very bittersweet...I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Beautiful.
x Rajah x chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
That was BEAUTIFUL. I have a soft spot for Leia and Anakin, and that was amazing. AMAZING. Goes to my favorites. :D
For You Blue chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Absolutely stunning.

Well done. :)
Christy Tortland chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Great little expressive oneshot. Very well done.