Reviews for Aki In The Bath
F8WUZL8 chapter 100 . 4/13/2011
Wow. Read all of this in one day. These drabbles are stunning and I love the relationship between hatori and akito! Wonderful!
various crimes chapter 91 . 10/9/2009
Wow this is a great idea- I wish/hope you decide to expand on this idea, it's so hauntingly beautiful ! The idea that he would try to sing, makes him more human and innocent somehow.
various crimes chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
I wanted to wait until I read a lot more of these wonderful chapters but I stopped at 11 which was so beautifully sad. I thought-so far- this chapter (2) and (11) are what moved me most.

Hmm maybe because they both have something to do with children? But they are also very different because I found this chapter to be pretty funny and light hearted compared to the other, where Hatori wishes he could have had a family of his own. Also I commend you on this, because you got me to read even though I am definitely not a Hatori/Akito fan. But somehow I feel for them both in these little 'shorts'. Thank you very much for writing these and I look forward to finishing them all!
ReinSohma chapter 54 . 1/18/2009
Is this Akito or hatori in this one?
ReinSohma chapter 13 . 1/18/2009
I love this one. It's my fav out of all the ones I've read. (And i've read a lot. I just skip around.)
ReinSohma chapter 8 . 1/18/2009
This one is just really cute. I like it.
MysticSorceror chapter 100 . 4/13/2008
Aww poor things, this is so sad but a perfect ending.

I loved reading this and taking 2 o.O months to do so

MysticSorceror chapter 99 . 4/13/2008
Aww poor Akito but I like the idea of the stickers. Aww -, cute.

Nice work

MysticSorceror chapter 98 . 4/12/2008
Wow, that's crazy but I love the dialogue.

Nice work

MysticSorceror chapter 97 . 4/9/2008
Aww poor Ha'ri, *glomps* I think I understand about the glasses thing having to wear them myself.

Anyway nice job

MysticSorceror chapter 96 . 4/8/2008
Ah, when I read this I thought about Rin and Book 18. Poor Ha'ri, he puts up with so much poor thing *huggles him*

MysticSorceror chapter 95 . 4/8/2008
I really like how you interpreted the prompt, Hatori really does label things. Good descriptions of Mabudachi members.

MysticSorceror chapter 94 . 4/7/2008
Yay, I'm glad for Akito. I really do feel Hatori's victory.

I know the same thing that's for Script Writing, I started and I'm trying to find the motivation to finish.

Anyway, nice work

MysticSorceror chapter 93 . 4/7/2008
Wow, that quote really fits even though this is the first time I've heard of Derrida but it still works really well with Akito and Ren.

MysticSorceror chapter 92 . 4/7/2008
Aww poor Hatori but I really like how you used the prompt to create this.