Reviews for Seasons Of Love
XRin-OkumuraX chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
Beautiful! Just plain beautiful! Hands down love the ending! Do keep up the good work!
cutiereader968 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
The Roy & Peach one made me cry! All the chapters were amazing. You really have a gift for putting the reader in the story and feeling the character's emotions.

The part where Mario told Peach she needed to be happy made me start bawling. Sorry for this super sappy review, but I loved this story!
Amethyst 269 chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
Wow... You're amazing at this... That was beautiful, really. These couples are great. Btw, will Link die, or is that answer in one of your other stories? Anyway tho, I loved your fic!

Amethyst 269
Paritheikae chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
Aww so cute! Again I've never really considered this couple but the way I've seen you write them interacting with each other makes me ship the two :)
Paritheikae chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I thought that was just lovely :) With the wind and leaves and the emotions and love. Heh just mushy love is all it is. I'll be honest saying I've never liked Peach since I always thought her annoying, but you were able to make me pity her almost with the tragety. Seeing the couple of Roy and Peach is odd but after picturing it in my for a while now, I personally think its better then Peach and Mario.
SailorMeowMeow chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
That was sooooo heartwarming. And I love how Peach used to be in love with Mario then he died instead oh him leaving her or cheating on her. Nice story.
lolz10290 chapter 4 . 9/7/2010
hah love the ending! tying things together really made it interesting!
lolz10290 chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
ah young love! i like the bud part it really was an interesting way of putting it. ill r & r next chapter!
lolz10290 chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
haha love his creepy sneeze and the chapter all together! SaMarth is my fav paring too! ill r and r next chapter!
lolz10290 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
oh god...

after reading this i started crying it was really good RK ill r and r next chapter
GrossGirl18 chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
well, 1 time u rote u insted of your, but thats about it.
Nighthawk475 chapter 4 . 3/8/2009
Wow...just wow...conveying love through seasons...I thought that was extremely creative. I would've NEVER thought of something like that. XD

Anyway...you did a great job with these one-shots. I honestly would have been afraid to try something like this and I don't think I could've pulled it off the way you did.

I hope this gives you inspiration for My Smile is Yours and a new willing to try different things! :D

-Nighthawk475
Quixiote chapter 4 . 12/7/2008
-Sob-sniff- It Was B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! but if Link actually dies and Zelda does suicide I AM GONNA SUE FOR MAKING MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS DIE!

Keep writing,

Angelsfire
Clear Blue chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
I like the Roy/Peach one, it makes me wanna cry everytime I read it. It's so touching... *sniff*
ZeLink chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
Aw thats so cute! You are like my favorite writer, Royal Kenya! :-)