Reviews for Summer Heat
skyhopper chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Very very steamy
rosecarswell46 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I love this story very much. Screw those people who can't tell don't know what the hell they are talking about. You rock XD!
Uchiha Evangeline chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I've read this a long time ago, but today I remembered it and felt like reading again. It took me forever to find it -_- so, now, I'm favouriting it!
wellversedinconverse chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
For an early fic, that was really well done! You captured Syaoran and Sakura's shyness/awkwardness perfectly but also managed to make it incredibly hot. LOVED Eriol and Tomoyo's antics. They are just perfect together as well.

Brilliant job!
mangamania chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
really really really good!
Moons-Chan chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Seducing each other... But EriolXTomoyo is really cute in here xD Trying to film them!
rosedreamer101 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
o wow...
sasukegirl4 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
If I was sakura and syaoran was all over me like that and tomoyo and eriol kept inturpeting, i'd be forced to kill them
funny sakura chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
good one...interuppted so many times by their frnds...but good...keep writing
lovesakurabloom chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
That was great!

And quite heated too!

SxS forever!

I didn't like the part where they argued though...
PrincessAnimeLover chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
wow 1 of the most amazing cardcaptor sakura lemons ever very sexy and very seductive hope u have another 1
winterkaguya chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
hahahaha...love the tomoyo-eriol part where tomoyo trying to get the lense inside! *laughs*

anyways, great job at this...keep up the awesome work!
DerangedDestroyer94 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
O...these two couples can get naughty most of the time!
faRHaNa eMEraLdz chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Love the important author's note... ) Hehehe... and the lemon of course... U're the best... YAY!
SS4E chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Just to tell you, this is my faviourite lemon out of all the ccs lemons.(and ive read all of them!) Its not one of my faviourites, it IS my faviourite, i have probrably read this about 6 times, whenever i forget about it i like to go back and read it again, it really helps my imagination wonder XD I thought i left u a review before but apparently i didnt. so this is just to say KEEP ON WRITING!