Reviews for What If?
Little Miss Insanity chapter 4 . 6/2/2008
this was so good

bella is so lucky to have a guy like edward

could you do a what if of jasper biting bella on her 18th birthday

ican't wait for another chapter
Catisrad chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
yuo should write a whole storyabout if Edward change Bella in the beginig
pinkfroggy chapter 4 . 11/16/2006
i love these! please update soon :D
forevermagik chapter 4 . 9/22/2006
Wow! I love just reading all the "What ifs?" It is so entertaining! Please update soon! I can't wait for the next "What if"
Just A Little Bit Dramatic chapter 4 . 7/30/2006
Omg, love it! I'll talk to you about doing my own later, but my USB port died. Anyway, PM you later. Until then, rest assured, you did a GOOD job. Have a cupcake. Lol.
Golden Eyes Silver Fangs chapter 4 . 7/30/2006
Edward's PoV DOES explain much better than Bella's did. Now we know things that last chapter did not reveal. It seemed rather un-thought out to have Edward change back (halfway) so easily. With the explanation it doesn't seem implausible anymore.

I think your first one was best, still. It could have made a great full story, instead of a oneshot.

That last line is related to the fanfic part, not the author's note, right?

Post again soon. I look forward to hearing from you.

Ouch. I'm going to slap myself. I sound so formal, don't I? Well, blame it on reading a book by an 18th century author before this. I think it has rubbed off on me. (goes somewhere to retch) Anyway, it was true, even if formal. XD
moira aine chapter 4 . 7/29/2006
aw man. that's so sweet!

update soon!

messyhxdlovers chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
i really like your idea of "what if's?" it's amazingly unique. keep on writing. i'm really likin' it.

- rach.
ALittleMoonlightMoment chapter 1 . 7/19/2006

Okay I usually don't review until I read everything, because I have so many questions and accusations, but since theses are all one-shots I will make an exception. (I know it's a horribly long sentence, but I ramble so it's not my fault.) ON WITH THE REVIEW! I like that your questioning "What if?", but the characters seem a little OOC. I don't mind though...

Tootles! XD
Golden Eyes Silver Fangs chapter 3 . 7/19/2006
Very good idea, but I don't like the sudden break offs. I understand why they are needed, you don't want something novel length, but I still don't like them. I also think the potion just appeared too easily. Again, I get the reason it would be hard to gradually lead up to it. The earlier ones, especially the first, I thought made more sense. The first What if was definitely more choppy everywhere in the writing than this one was. Only the breaks seemed cut here.

Okee, I've got a couple of What if? ideas. First is, what if Edward had changed Bella after prom? What if Bella hadn't been able to get away from Alice and Jasper in the Phoenix airport but James really did have Bella's mom? What if Bella had been killed by James? (sorry, I know this one's been done before, but maybe you could put a new spin on it) What if Edward didn't save Bella when Tyler's truck was skidding? This could actually happen two ways. Let's see if you see where I'm thinking. (That didn't come out right. Too bad.)

What do you think? I'd be honored if you chose to write about one of these ideas. Lame or not, please at least think about it, even if for 5 seconds.

underblueskies chapter 3 . 7/18/2006
wh00t. i get a huggle; and i love the story, uhm, stories.

MoonShineMystery chapter 3 . 7/18/2006
Hmm...I definately liked the third chapter the most. It was good. I believe that Rosalie might have gotten that potion though, since she wishes she was human. Good work.
EdwardAddict chapter 3 . 7/18/2006
AWW! That was so sweet! AH!
not falling in love chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
Sorry, but this isn't going to be a glowing review.

I thought that this chapter was a little hurried, and a little bit random. You seemed to just want to get it OUT and in that lost a lot of the details that would have made this chapter great.

However, asides from that, it was rather enjoyable.

Please do keep on going.
maherbaby chapter 2 . 7/16/2006
yay! that was really interesting... cant wait to see what the next "what if" will be!