Reviews for Gambit
audiblyausten chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I love this! I've always wondered exactly what occurred between Sky and Sarah. They're an amazing couple, and I think you wrote their characters perfectly. :)
OnFireGeek chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
:D I saw Guys & Dolls for the first time last weekend. Loved it! And loved this! Sky and Sarah FOREVER!
Eri Hunters- Goddess of Minds chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Gen-in-the-Eve chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I liked it. I'm glad you took the extra three hundred words beyond drabble length. I think that it makes the plot a little bit more reasonable.
Flaming Blizzard chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Aww! This was adorable. I just saw Guys and Dolls at my local university, and was wishing we could have seen more of Sky & Sarah before they got married. I felt like this definitely captured what they'd be like. Seriously, really cute :)
imperfectandchaotic chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Aww, that was wonderful. Guys and Dolls was my first play in highschool. I'm a techie. :D

Princess Pat chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Aww, very, very good add-in to the musical. You've got Sky nailed down - I love the bit with him flipping the coin at the beginning. Personally, I don't see Sarah calling him "Obadiah." Except when she's really, really angry!
BG Sparrow chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Aww! Yay! lol... We just did Guys and Dolls as our musical at my high school, and I always thought there should be a scene added in between Marry the Man and Happy Ending, too. Good job!

Erica ))
xXsavemysoulXx chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
I like it! ] I was in Guys and Dolls at school last year and I thought there should have been a scene there to show what happened between Sky and Sarah too... you nailed it hun.
hotboxgrl chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
I was in a (very messed up) production of Guys and Dolls in my school. Reading this fic brought back some very good (and completely crazy) memories. This is really a good exploration of what happened in between. Great fic!
1Gabs chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
You know I just recently saw this play and LOVED IT! And was thinking the exact same thing! It was great to see how you wrote that missing scene. I really liked it!
Purple Rhapsody chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Well, I think that you fit your purpose very nicely :)

Great job!

~Purple Rhapsody~
torreykat chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
I don't know the plot for Guys and Dolls, unfortunately... but I like how it runs :D