Reviews for You Broke Him, You Fix Him
OmaBlack chapter 34 . 7h
Need story two to continue, the downfall of Voldormort.
johlmann chapter 28 . 11/23/2019
This chapter shows that Ron has not changed, no matter what others think—he still is jealous of Harry’s wealth, wanting either $ or things bought for him by Harry. He calls it “sharing” and it would be okay because Ron would “share” his family with Harry. Grr...
Hope you are doing well. You have not posted anything in awhile, and I know you’ve mentioned health issues. In spite of Ron, this and “Gardians” are two of my favorite fics...
gginsc chapter 34 . 11/20/2019
Interesting story. I will check out the sequel . I wonder what will happen to Voldy.
Crookshanks-corner chapter 32 . 10/19/2019
I’ve been re-reading this, and hope I find a sequel...or, better yet, several sequels!

I agree with *almost* every part of your theory about Harry’s powers; however, I did find one error. Harry was, in fact, 13 (not 12) when he “blew up” Marge Dursley (at the start of PoA).

I hope you’re still writing!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/23/2019
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ooooih snape my snivelly friend... good luck
Guest chapter 6 . 9/23/2019
BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA GOOD LUCK SEVERUS GOOD LUCK
Crookshanks-corner chapter 16 . 9/16/2019
Here’s summary of the Flamel to Potter Family Tree, as taken from Nicholas Flamel’s story:

Nicholas Flamel (1st Generation)
Nicholas Archimedes Flamel *Son* (2nd Generation)
Alexander Flamel *Grandson* (3rd Generation)
Bartholomew Flamel *Great-Grandson* (4th Generation)
Lilleth Angelina Flamel-Evans *Great-Great-Granddaughter*{married James Potter}
Harry James Potter *Great-Great-Great-Grandson* (6th Generation)
mauralee chapter 34 . 9/4/2019
What a fantastic story! Thanks for sharing it!
WeisseHex chapter 8 . 7/21/2019
Oh boy! Poor Severus!
WeisseHex chapter 7 . 7/21/2019
A rude awakening is in store for Sevvie! Ha!
WeisseHex chapter 6 . 7/21/2019
I cannot WAIT to see what happens next!
heidlebergchick chapter 25 . 7/18/2019
Loving the story and the minister for magic was bagnold when Sirius was illegally imprisoned. Crouch senior was dmle as far as I know, you'd have to check to be a hundred percent hundred. Hope this helps.
rowenasheir chapter 1 . 6/21/2019
SS had intended to "break that boy" so he would only be good for ST. Mungo's next to Neville's parents. So, why did he panic when he got what he wanted?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2019
Здравствуйте! Я очень благодарна Вам за написание данного фанфика. И я прошу Вашего разрешения перевод данного фанфика на русский язык.
Romily chapter 15 . 4/24/2019
Lol. Should have finished the last chapter before asking about wards.
2,642 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »