Reviews for You Broke Him, You Fix Him
Sheogorath chapter 4 . 4/19
Um, what's a French Dip sandwich? I've never heard of those.
Never mind, just googled it. I think you really need a Britpicker, because that is one hell of an anchorism. Clue: French Dip sandwiches are served in Southern California, Harry Potter lives in southern England and attends school in southern Scotland.
Bast Misao chapter 34 . 3/29
What happened to the sequel?
stormwingssky chapter 1 . 2/24
Hmm... Good story, and seriously, 2,600 mile road trip? Where was it to and from? The longest road trip I've been on was 800 miles long!
Vivianne95 chapter 34 . 2/14
A pretty good fic!
Good work!
Revelation Rebel chapter 16 . 1/7
(jaw drops)
Oh. My. Freaking. God.
Tir na nOg?
As in the mythological home of the Faeries, a.k.a. land of eternal youth and beauty?
Crack-jouchan chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
I do feel sorry for Snape, only that he will be trying so hard not to murder their faces off. Maybe he can be the witness to Harry's abuse?

And noone will feel sorry for Umbitch. Believe me, noone. We're waiting for her to finally snap.
Carolyn O chapter 34 . 12/18/2014
Mmm... Like this one, too! Don't know if you'll get this, as it's been since 2006 since you finished it. But, the emotions are true, and I like what you do with your characters-in all your stories. I've been rereading all of the HP ones over the past month or so. Thank you for them. They help me get my mind off stuff going on in my life...
Crookshanks-corner chapter 19 . 12/1/2014
In an earlier chapter, you said Fudge barely escaped the Kiss.
sanabalis chapter 34 . 11/29/2014
Good story!
Crookshanks-corner chapter 15 . 11/29/2014
So...James had (and Harry bIhas/I/b) blood ties to Godric Gryffindor & Helga Hufflepuff? (Ditto Lily/HarryRowena Ravenclaw.)

Wouldn't it be wild if Harry's scar-Horcrux would allow him to be declared the heir of Tom Riddle...and, therefore Salazar Slytherin? Talk about power and fortune! He'd have enough money to run Gringott's!
Potterhead chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Nice fanfic (: but as I read the first chapter, I dont think that memory of his father would have made him 'broken' per se. He just isnt that fragile.
cztelnik chapter 34 . 11/23/2014
Truly a well written story. Thank you for sharing your Muse!
Crookshanks-corner chapter 25 . 11/23/2014
I think Sirius Black's presentation robe should've had his Grim flanked by Remus Lupin's wolf and James Potter's stag, not with Prongs in the middle.
Bob Schlobohm chapter 34 . 11/5/2014
No, let me thank you for this delightful and enjoyable story.I knew early on that you had me trapped and would not know sleep until I finished.I recently finished all off Blueowl's stories and hadn't expected to start on another extra ordinary author this soon. Thank you again. Yours, Bob.
Bob Schlobohm chapter 24 . 11/5/2014