Reviews for You Broke Him, You Fix Him
that was absolutely amazing, I couldn't bring myself to finish paddys little pup, but this one, this one was absolutely amazing, and i loved it!
you wrote paddys little pup? no wonder i love this fic so much!
suziq968 chapter 34 . 4/9
This was awesome. Voldemort out there somewhere is worrying but you know the longer he is gone, the more outclassed he will be by Harry. Really fun read, chapter five almost killed me, I laughed so hard.
ChickeeDee chapter 22 . 3/30
love the story so far but oh my gosh irregardless is not a word actually (well technically it's informal since people have been saying it incorrectly for a bit but I digress)
but much love!
Crookshanks-corner chapter 17 . 3/14
I found this very enjoyable, although I'm not sure about calling toads "warm" when they (and snakes) are *cold-blooded*.
Thanks for writing this (and finishing it).
I'm glad you let Sirius grow up in this story. It's a unique portrayal, and I appreciate it. I was disappointed in other stories whenever Sirius seemed developmentally impaired and despite various promises he always continued to be a jackass.
Exciting story so far. I can't help but think Snape should have told Harry about his "grandparents."
so perfect it hurts chapter 34 . 2/21
Love it! Great story!
I really love this Harry.
*reads last line* *laughing my ass off*
Tomas catts chapter 24 . 1/29
Let the haters keep hating. Personally I found your story so far to be very original. A lot of the H.P stories on here are nothing more than entire paragraphs ripped directly from the H.P. books with a few minor tweaks.
Venus914 chapter 13 . 12/24/2016
Ginny is a fangirl. This is fanfiction. You could pair her with the Aragog.
Carolyn Ohlmann chapter 34 . 11/13/2016
Just enjoyed this (for the 5th time!) :). Thank you for your stories. I realize you posted this ten years ago-hope all is well with you, in spite of all the challenges you face. Take care, God bless. Carolyn
Badbonita chapter 34 . 11/11/2016
That had a nice ending - no death-defying activities - well, unless you call his flying with Amicus. No dead friends and family to mourn.
Sounds like Harry finally has the childhood that Albus was wishing he had with the Dursleys.
r2k-in-the-vortex chapter 34 . 11/5/2016
Eeeh.. exceedingly mushy, though well written. Harry waking up would have been a logical event to end the story with, maybe an epilogue chapter or two. The point of the story was kind of lost in 12 chapters after the culmination.
2,577 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »