Reviews for You Broke Him, You Fix Him
tladbwjd0703 chapter 9 . 6/2
poor kreacher...
tladbwjd0703 chapter 2 . 6/2
oh written before deathly hallows
Katty007 chapter 25 . 5/25
I ship Luna with Harry
Katty007 chapter 25 . 5/25
I ship Luna with Harry
ANewRanger chapter 34 . 3/7
Absolutely loved this book, honestly one of the best I’ve read on here (and I’m on book 456). Defo going to check out the rest. Thanks
I don't like this story.
gentledove2 chapter 14 . 2/9
Hmmm...did you know that it is the right thing to do to NEUTER your pets...especially if they are Dursley pets?
gentledove2 chapter 12 . 2/9
Good...It couldn't happen to two more deserving scumbags. Righteous prisoners (you know, thugs, robbers, etc.) really don't like pedophiles or child abusers and will give these two a 'really good time' in prison.
Jake Crepeau chapter 31 . 12/2/2020
Your online translation site must have had a glitch, because "alica" means "wheat porridge" according to William Whittaker's Words, a free online dictionary. Go check it out yourself, if you don't believe me! ;D Oh, and "livor" refers to the bluish discoloration from a bruise!
emilysouza221b chapter 25 . 11/1/2020
wow this fic is garbage. It started off fine, but you literally wrote Snape at the beginning as just as bad as Umbridge or Harry's relatives and then everyone fucking forgives him. he literally got off on abusing Harry. Jesus, you shouldn't have kids
Guest chapter 25 . 9/24/2020
I love the image of the two kids being bathe by their dads and uncles haha
Guest chapter 11 . 9/24/2020
I looooove seeing all the professors making fun of U bridge! Its so hilarious!
Guest chapter 34 . 9/11/2020
I love this story
DJArla chapter 34 . 8/11/2020
This was such an engaging story. I’m really glad you didn’t turn it into a Snape-is-Harry’s-father fic because it made me so happy that Sirius became his dad. There were a couple of inconsistencies within your story (eg umbridge was arrested then she wasn’t, fudge went to Azkaban but then was kissed) but overall this was well written. I did feel that the whole Ravenclaw thing made Harry a bit too OP, I agree with you that he would be a powerful young person but giving him extra powers on top of him actually realising his full potential felt a bit too much. But overall I really enjoyed it. You have a writing style that’s easy to follow and imagine. I particularly enjoyed the scenes with Nagini near the lake and when Umbridge was in love. They made me literally laugh out loud. I hope you continue to pursue writing fanfic because you have a talent!
Steve-Arkarian chapter 34 . 8/9/2020
This was a really good story, I truly enjoyed it. Even though for the first ton of chapters I definitely wanted a smack Snape. it was fairly disconcerting considering I had previously just read the story where a snape basically becomes Harry's father and loves him and is very kind and caring and in this story it was like he was stepping over lines all over the place. Also in your last chapter at the very bottom you mentioned that you'd be doing a sequel, well I have finished this story now by finishing this chapter and I went and looked but there's not even a START of a sequel! And all your other newer stories are incomplete and have been for 10 or 11 years. Did you completely give up writing fanfiction?
2,662 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »