Reviews for You Broke Him, You Fix Him
envirosue chapter 34 . 7/30
Nice ending, thank you. I really enjoyed reading this. I love happy endings
envirosue chapter 24 . 7/29
Sigh, I love the orange crush and think Harry and Ginny are lovely together. But it’s your story and it’s been a great read. The epilogue is yours to play with.
envirosue chapter 22 . 7/29
This was a unique and powerful and satisfying way to end Riddle. Well done!
envirosue chapter 20 . 7/29
What a fabulous reconciliation scene between Harry and Snape
envirosue chapter 17 . 7/29
That was a wonderful death for Argus and Deloris! Draco is 16, he would need serious consequences to change even slightly.
envirosue chapter 16 . 7/29
This is really such a pleasure to read.
envirosue chapter 14 . 7/28
This is quite a good story, it’s the first one of this genre that I’ve truly enjoyed. Thank you.
Paying Attention chapter 19 . 6/17
“…pulled out a stack of parchment, sneering at the poor quality of the paper…”
Parchment is not paper. Parchment is made from animal skin. Paper is a wood product.
Grammar Fiend chapter 1 . 6/16
Why would you call Severus a “potion’s master”?! You would never say “English’s professor” or “chemistry’s teacher”. Potions is plural, not possessive. Apostrophes do not make pluralizations. They are, however, necessary for the possessive case. Your story is well written so far, but correctly using the apostrophe can only improve your writing.
yochan123 chapter 14 . 4/13
go suck on a lemon drop and DIE DUMBLEDORE
yochan123 chapter 9 . 4/13
i would curse dumbledore for putting harry with them too SERIOUSLY THIS IS CHILD ABUSE WORTHY OF DECADES OF PRISON TIME
yochan123 chapter 8 . 4/13
congrats snape! now you can taste ABUSE
yochan123 chapter 2 . 4/13
dumbledore you condemned harry to this. snape sucks too ofc and azkaban is less than what he deserves
yochan123 chapter 1 . 4/13
if dumbles didn't kill you for murdering so many innocents he'll pardon you now snape
Saissa chapter 10 . 3/21
I do not feel sorry for snape at all.

How else is he going to learn the truth about his bullying and lies that he has told himself for the last 15 years as he treates potter like crap?

quite frankly, I hope Vernon kills Snape/harry - which gets rid of snape and puts Vernon in prison!
2,693 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »