Reviews for You Broke Him, You Fix Him
Steve-Arkarian chapter 34 . 8/9/2020
This was a really good story, I truly enjoyed it. Even though for the first ton of chapters I definitely wanted a smack Snape. it was fairly disconcerting considering I had previously just read the story where a snape basically becomes Harry's father and loves him and is very kind and caring and in this story it was like he was stepping over lines all over the place. Also in your last chapter at the very bottom you mentioned that you'd be doing a sequel, well I have finished this story now by finishing this chapter and I went and looked but there's not even a START of a sequel! And all your other newer stories are incomplete and have been for 10 or 11 years. Did you completely give up writing fanfiction?
Mad Mav chapter 25 . 8/7/2020
Fuck you and you’re so called “comedy” of having the women threaten the men as if it’s good humor and acceptable to do. Fuck you cunt
Ltheslytherin chapter 11 . 8/7/2020
Wow okay this went way too fast and perfectly with Harry
SafaiaFureia chapter 13 . 6/5/2020
I could have done without the mental imagery of Umbitch in the bath or in negligee... *shudders* however, well done so far even with the evilness of that imagery lol
something-siriusly-wrong chapter 2 . 4/13/2020
well done you asshole, well done... are u happy now, Snape?
EJake45 chapter 34 . 3/30/2020
Loved this story. I know you mentioned a sequel several times, however I can’t find it on your profile. If you still read these, PLEASE write a sequel. It’s rare to find someone who writes as well as you do in fanfiction.
OmaBlack chapter 34 . 3/29/2020
Need story two to continue, the downfall of Voldormort.
johlmann chapter 28 . 11/23/2019
This chapter shows that Ron has not changed, no matter what others think—he still is jealous of Harry’s wealth, wanting either $ or things bought for him by Harry. He calls it “sharing” and it would be okay because Ron would “share” his family with Harry. Grr...
Hope you are doing well. You have not posted anything in awhile, and I know you’ve mentioned health issues. In spite of Ron, this and “Gardians” are two of my favorite fics...
gginsc chapter 34 . 11/20/2019
Interesting story. I will check out the sequel . I wonder what will happen to Voldy.
Crookshanks-corner chapter 32 . 10/19/2019
I’ve been re-reading this, and hope I find a sequel...or, better yet, several sequels!

I agree with *almost* every part of your theory about Harry’s powers; however, I did find one error. Harry was, in fact, 13 (not 12) when he “blew up” Marge Dursley (at the start of PoA).

I hope you’re still writing!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/23/2019
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ooooih snape my snivelly friend... good luck
Guest chapter 6 . 9/23/2019
BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA GOOD LUCK SEVERUS GOOD LUCK
Crookshanks-corner chapter 16 . 9/16/2019
Here’s summary of the Flamel to Potter Family Tree, as taken from Nicholas Flamel’s story:

Nicholas Flamel (1st Generation)
Nicholas Archimedes Flamel *Son* (2nd Generation)
Alexander Flamel *Grandson* (3rd Generation)
Bartholomew Flamel *Great-Grandson* (4th Generation)
Lilleth Angelina Flamel-Evans *Great-Great-Granddaughter*{married James Potter}
Harry James Potter *Great-Great-Great-Grandson* (6th Generation)
mauralee chapter 34 . 9/4/2019
What a fantastic story! Thanks for sharing it!
WeisseHex chapter 8 . 7/21/2019