Reviews for You Broke Him, You Fix Him
WeisseHex chapter 7 . 7/21/2019
A rude awakening is in store for Sevvie! Ha!
WeisseHex chapter 6 . 7/21/2019
I cannot WAIT to see what happens next!
heidlebergchick chapter 25 . 7/18/2019
Loving the story and the minister for magic was bagnold when Sirius was illegally imprisoned. Crouch senior was dmle as far as I know, you'd have to check to be a hundred percent hundred. Hope this helps.
rowenasheir chapter 1 . 6/21/2019
SS had intended to "break that boy" so he would only be good for ST. Mungo's next to Neville's parents. So, why did he panic when he got what he wanted?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2019
Здравствуйте! Я очень благодарна Вам за написание данного фанфика. И я прошу Вашего разрешения перевод данного фанфика на русский язык.
Romily chapter 15 . 4/24/2019
Lol. Should have finished the last chapter before asking about wards.
Romily chapter 14 . 4/24/2019
Ihave one question that bothers me... the blood wards, how did they work without there being
a blood relation?
Erimenthe chapter 34 . 4/14/2019
This was a great story. I would love to see more about Harry on Tir na nOg, especially with all his friends there (and the other kids too). I do hope to read more stories and updates from you, including a sequel to this one maybe?
moonprincess97524 chapter 17 . 1/14/2019
I love how you got rid of Nagini, Umbitch, and Filch
kaftan chapter 10 . 1/9/2019
I think it’s the first fic I’ve seen where vague “ministry” insist on Harry being in muggle worlds with blood wards... (mostly it doesn’t make much sense)
Wouldn’t there be better ways to make Dumbledore a good guy? i understand it’s kind of a hard job bc in canon his actions deserve at best benefit of doubt really... But using ministry in that particular way feels off.
Esmereilda chapter 30 . 12/6/2018
I bet said attacker will have to now face one very angry griffin
Esmereilda chapter 16 . 12/4/2018
well they could try making nice with Sirius *snickers*
Esmereilda chapter 12 . 12/3/2018
ok that makes way more sense than google translate did
Esmereilda chapter 11 . 12/3/2018
im pretty sure he's gotten a dose of humble pie by now
Esmereilda chapter 5 . 12/3/2018