Reviews for You Broke Him, You Fix Him
Esmereilda chapter 2 . 12/2/2018
james and lily might not be there to hex him into oblivion but remus and Sirius are
Guest chapter 6 . 12/1/2018
ooooh this is getting good! Im loving this! The whole umbrige-snape thing had me crying from laughter.
lauralydney chapter 1 . 11/30/2018
I loved this beginning! Im so excited to read the rest!
knights of walpurgis chapter 13 . 11/23/2018
Umbitch and Filch is the perfect fodder for anyone's nightmare...
lexi0521agmail chapter 34 . 11/9/2018
I love reading your stories. You don't seem to take the characters in the same identical story lines for each one. Each story is quite unique and thoroughly engrossing.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2018
I already read several of your stories and just go back to read some incomplete stories. This story is. Excellent so far. You
Entropy the Eternal chapter 6 . 10/28/2018
Dolores - Dolor (Latin) - Pain
Dolores she who causes Pain
theodora 9 chapter 17 . 10/25/2018
draco is aslytherin with a strong streak of self preservation. he will do what he has to to acheieve his ambitions.
ohhhdear chapter 1 . 10/15/2018
I have read and enjoyed this several times! But you’ve left some great opportunities/cliffies for a much needed sequel. What happens during the summer after OWLs? How does Voldemort succeed or fail in Albania (and are there vampires involved with his demise?!). Love your ability with wordsmithing and telling believable tales. Thanks!
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 34 . 9/28/2018
Absolutely a wonderful story! loved it the first time. I would live to see what you have planned for the summer vacation. Great Story.
NWFairyGodmother chapter 1 . 9/11/2018
yes, please do finish this story. I am quite curious about how this will work out. Thank you
Guest chapter 34 . 7/31/2018
It took 3 days to read this, and it's the 2nd time for me, so I've spent almost a full week of my life on this story. I can't imagine how long it took you to think it up, write it, rearrange it, adjust it, edit it, etc., but thank you. I hope you are still alive and well in your mid 70s now.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/31/2018
The medical staff should attend all duels so they can fix Snape's broken collar bone. He didn't seem to notice it, put on his jacket, grabbed Harry's arms, hugged, shook hands, etc.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/30/2018
Amycus' parents had waited 100 years for Harry, but I wonder why they didn't have anything to do with his dad, granddad, great granddad. Also, they bred Amycus especially for Harry because he would be the last of the line. No kids for Harry?
Guest chapter 25 . 7/29/2018
Minerva was thinking about all the needy kids who'd already been sorted into Hogwarts, but there are probably a lot of underage kids who need supported till they reach adulthood. Not sure what to do about the childless widows.
2,663 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »