Reviews for Life's Funny That Way
jandjsalmon chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
I've suddenly reached the end and there is no more... what a shame. This is REALLY good! I've been going back and reading every piece of MaDi anywhere and this is just REALLY good. Your characterizations are completely spot on and there are so many little nuances and looks that just haven't been explained yet. What a complete bummer! I'm going to "Follow" just in case you ever get your groove back. Cheers!
Gosenshii chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
I really love what you were doing with this story, I wish I could've seen how things eventually work out between them, Mac running away was getting me on the edge of my seat. This fic really felt as if I were watching the show, I love everything about it. I hope you get to finish it someday!
Gosenshii chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
Oh Mackie, why do you keep running away? Have I told you how much I love this fic?
Gosenshii chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
Ugh, Ugh, that was gorgeous and perfect and you just KNOW how to write these characters and you make everything so believable I feel as if I were watching the show instead of reading a fic. This has got to be one of my favorite chapters so far, that beach scene between Mac and Dick pulled at my heart strings, it was beautifully done without overdoing it. You're brilliant at keeping everyone so in character. I love Veronica and Mac's conversations and I love that you've kept Logan and V together and looking after Mac in a way. I do love a fic with all the gang together!
Gosenshii chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
I'm only in chapter 2 and I don't even know if you're still working on this story, but I wanted to tell you I'm loving every single moment of it. I love what you're doing with the characters and how slowly yet beautifully their relationship is moving. I love the unspoken words hanging between them and I love how Dick is trying to reach her, as subtle as it may seem. This is becoming one of my favorite fics of them, this is amazing.
bjq chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
What is up with Dick? Will Dick a,dMac admit they like each other? Please update soon
Nerdyesque chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
I'm totally loving LoVe in the background; their so normal for once, it's awesome! I wish there was more MaDi, though, cause it's working for me.
melpomene94 chapter 5 . 7/10/2009
Great story!
dpickens chapter 5 . 9/16/2008
I like where this story is going. I like how you are bringing up how dick is dealing with the death of cassidy. are you going to write more? please i am loving it
some blue december chapter 5 . 6/22/2008
This is the 1st Mac/Dick story I have found on here that i really like. You write really well, please up-date soon
little miss michelle chapter 5 . 5/29/2008
I really really hope you write more really really soon
MiM99 chapter 5 . 3/9/2008
Please continue, this is absolutely great! (:
VmarsSA chapter 5 . 10/28/2007
This story is great! Please update soon, It's really cute!
Tatsuki Uotani chapter 5 . 10/22/2007
I love this story! Write more, I like how this is going and I want to read more! You do an excellent job of keeping people in character and making things interesting.
Anonymous chapter 5 . 10/18/2007
when are you updating cause I really like this story and I want to see where you go with it. Update SOON...PLEASE!