Reviews for Child's Play
czaplabtheswagmonster chapter 15 . 10/8/2010
Wow...HAHAHAHAHA! Every single chapter was GENIUS! I love crackfic...and YJ...so this is SO on my faves list now...
Captain Loconut chapter 7 . 5/6/2010
My reaction to this?
"OhMIGawd I love you Tim...'

Heartwarming, Bart's gift? heart breaking
Spidey-kid1 chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
I love you story! Its great! Slobo and Impulse are the coolest!
Tressa chapter 15 . 10/3/2007
Loved Tim and Bart. Especially the crack from Kon about Shirley being a better name than Alvin ;). And this chapter . . . wow, Anita. She never fails to make me laugh. Great chapters!
Kidd chapter 14 . 8/22/2007
Your story is amazing. Slo-bo and Bart are the coolest! I look forward to the next chapter.
Angelicorn chapter 15 . 7/6/2007
Yay! Slobo! *dances*

This was very cute. I loved the way that his response to getting bored is the random angriness.

Also finding myself vaguely curious about Anita's book...
Angelicorn chapter 14 . 7/2/2007
I didn't realise there were so many of these.

I am now absurdly happy.

So Young Justice. You've really got them all down pat. I can't even point out my favourite bits- there are just too many. I think Slobo with the kitten pretty much tops it though :)
Tressa chapter 13 . 6/10/2007
Wee! I didn't know this had been updated! Ah, Timmy getting his revenge. Poor Cassie and Nita. Well, at least it was for a good cause. This was great and I giggled every minute, especially when reading about Reddy chaning Tim's dipers. The poor boy must be so embarrassed. Great job!
Tressa chapter 12 . 5/8/2007
Another great chapter! Timmy as a toddler. He's gotta be a cutie. And I gotta say I feel for Spoiler, even if she is essentially smoke. Good job!
Tressa chapter 11 . 4/24/2007
These last two chapters were funny. I had to stop my self from laughing outloud in the library. Once again, these stories have brought a smile to my face. Slobo taking a bath- hee hee. And then Bart with the paint? That was even funnier. THanks for the great laugh!
Tressa chapter 9 . 4/15/2007
This was cute. Poor Timmy caught a cold. Yay for the YJ fics! Great writing as usual, it kept me laughing and gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling at the the end.
dawnstar04 chapter 8 . 4/2/2007
Oh god, I loved it!

I used to work at Toys'R'Us, and I could *so* see this! :laughs madly:

Robins little "my little pony" herd was the best.

Probably 'cause I had to stock these disturbingly cute creatures during christmastime *every* *single* *day*
Tressa chapter 8 . 2/25/2007
Woohoo! New chapter. This was funny. Who would've thought that Robin, the Boy Wonder, partner of the Dark Knight himself, would have trouble with My Little Pony. It was a great laugh and like I've said in another review, I love that these are based around Young Justice! Great job!
Tressa chapter 7 . 12/27/2006
Woohoo! Its a Young Justice Christmas! Great job. I miss YJ. The gifts were perfect and I loved how Robin was the one who pulled it off. Great job!
Tressa chapter 6 . 11/6/2006
Aww! Slobo and Anita! And the kittens! I loved Slobo's train of thought through out this. Everything to him was weid, but kinda cool. And I love that last line, "Just like Anita."