Reviews for Child's Play
Dakt chapter 5 . 10/20/2006
OMFG; HILARIOUS! Bart *would* like Calvinball, wouldn't he? And Tim as a kitten made we squee with the cute! But what's up with the YJ boys (especially Impy) in Playboy Bunny outfits? I've totally read at least one other story where that happened, and there's a pic of I found of Bart in all his lingerie-and-floppy-eared glory...
Tressa chapter 5 . 10/17/2006
Okay, I've learned something from these chapters- never tick Anita off. Or Cassie for the matter. That was hilarious! I tried to picture the boys of YJ fighting in those outfits and it's no suprise they won. The bad guys were probably too flabbergasted to do anything!

Once again, a very funny and entertaining chapter! I love reading about Young Justice and these chapters are excellent! Ahh, the more light times of the team.
Tressa chapter 4 . 9/14/2006
I'm loving these chapters! I loved the Young Justice days and reading this makes me remember them! Thanks for the great laugh!
Mr. Qwerty chapter 3 . 8/23/2006
Very good chapter! It's nice to imagine Tim "Stick in the Mud" Drake going out for the night without some sort of underage designer drug ring investigation type of thing going on...
cajun-beauty chapter 2 . 7/22/2006
This is so good...I heart Conner and Bart! Please update!
Tressa chapter 2 . 7/17/2006
Goodness, I love Timmy. And yes, I have to agree, I don't think the poor boy is going to leave the superhero business with any of his sanity intact. In fact, I'm pretty sure he's probably lost it. But this was a funny little fic. It made me laugh, just trying to picture Kon and Bart playing Calvinball. And wrapping up Reddy.

Great lighthearted fic. I enjoyed it!
Audley chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
Ha. Amusing. I would so buy Tim's book. Hell, I might even write Tim's book. I love Tim. Sorry, caught up in a Tim-loving moment. Teenage boys. *wistful sigh* Gotta love 'em, eh?
batfan7 chapter 1 . 7/11/2006