Reviews for A Pale Comparison
EnvieShadowDragon2145 chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
Loved both of your stories I couldn't stop reading them!
EnvieShadowDragon2145 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Loved your story!
remus19 chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
that was a good story. but you should cut into more pages
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Holy flamin sugar cubes! D8) 1322 north fourth ave. was my old address! ... you scare me with your address picking...
VladLover chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I love it!

Thank you for taking your time, in writing this very very long original story, it was awsome, you for sure have a future as a writer, but one thing i will liked to be here is some minor sexy scene between goliath and elisa at the end, or maybe some kissing at least?

congratulations, really :)
Dragon34 chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
Ok I have to say Great Story! At first I was all like 'where's angela' and wondered about the timeline, but then she showed up. Where was she at the beginning of chapter one? Oh well, no matter. I read the whole thing in one sitting. I enjoy your writing style, even though a few times you're sentences are a bit redundant, and I was able to easily look past the minor inconsistencies.

Chapter two was especially gripping. I thought she was going to kill them and I found myself wondering, 'oh no! if she kills them she'll be out for good!' and then wondering if you were going to kill Elisa off instead. It would have been a tragic ending, but I like the happy ending better. Both of them. I hope you keep writing. Take care!
Marz1 chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Interesting story. so crosses don't work on these vampires hu? that sucks. Good characterization and plot. I don't really get how there could be vampires that puck didn't know about though, you'd think they'd be more noticable as they seem rather murder happy. oh well. good first chapter.
morenwyn chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
th polt was amazing
StaplersBreak chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
Someone has read Christopher Pike, ne?

Good story. Timeless classic I suppose.
Bast's Shadow chapter 2 . 4/24/2001
I LOVE this fic! I mean I LOVE IT! This is one of the best stories I've EVER read. Please write more Goliath/Elisa fics! I can hardly wait!
Sonar chapter 1 . 4/6/2001
sounds okay but no cigar
Kame chapter 1 . 3/26/2001
Very good on both parts of the story. I'd give it for both parts 8.5/10. Please, write another chapter! There aren't enough Gargoyle fics out there! Writers, please write more.
Anna chapter 1 . 3/22/2001
Did you change the story or something? Because last time I read it, Elisa drank some guys blood and Matt was seriously beat up by Krishna. There's so much Elisa/Goliath stuff everywhere (I'm not complaining about your story) The original was better in my opinion. And does Matt always have to be a beaten up puppy? Matt's my favorite character and he's always left out of fan fics for some reason. To SUM it all up: this story is a wonderful action fic, and keep writing- I enjoy reading.
Ana chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
i loved it but i also read the christopher pike series the last vampire you shouldnt haved used krishna as the vampires name it's to wierd using the god that influenced sita not to make anymore vampires a vampire here that was the only disturbiing thng over all it was really good. merging the gargoyles with vampires and i wasnt especially wasnt expecting sita or krishna to be mentioned it would hsve been better if you would have used yaksha or even better using the fact that this vampir was from italy you could have used Dante using the name of the supposed friend sita had at one time.
J-me chapter 1 . 10/1/2000
loved it! but u gotta continue it. what happens to that mistress lady? and her zillions of vamps? keep it up.