Reviews for No More Airbender's for You
Kirst chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
You are stupid.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
You should watch the show. Its actually pretty good and that would have ZERO chance of happening. I have nothing against you but bashing something before watching it is kind of not fair.
I'm no longer using this chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Whaaaat the heck?
Sssttteeeepppphhhhhhh chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
What's with the apostrophe in "airbenders"? I'm ashamed at your grammar, Kirstyn.
Rufescent chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
You are really stupid. If you haven't watched the show, then don't write about it! And BY THE WAY, IT IS THE BEST SHOW EVER.
13 42 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
WTF! Don't write what you don't watch, you had no right to write this. Not to mention that it ticks a LOT of people off. Stick to writing about what you actually like and leave what you don't like alone. you'll get less flames this way and you won't have people coming to try and hurt you. DO NOT DISS AVATAR!
X-Harlequin-X chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
geez i'd rather be doing r.e coursework then reading this shit and fyi i love avatar and aang is my 2nd fav character
TwilightG chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
if you don't like the show, don't WRITE about it...Or, if you do write about it, put them in YOUR favorite show and kill them off there. That way, everyone's happy. Well,... sort of.
air maiden chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Yeah... I think you might want to delete this before it gets more flames. I know that everyone has their own opinion on things but I think that it's better to not say anything if it is something insulting. If you watch some of the episodes, you mmight change your mind though. No offense but if you really hate Avatar, don't post it on fanfiction because everyone that knows about fanfiction and likes Avatar reads stories on Avatar. People who don't like Avatar wont even go on Avatar stories.
creepygirl13 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
You realize, of course, that the only reviews this story's going to get are flames, right?

Also-

You friggin' idiot! Why are you bashing a show that you don't even watch! And if you don't watch it, how do you know it's bad, and why do you hate it? God!
Aliza-phantom chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
This isn't a flame.

Listen, before you go off insulting shows you don't even watch, I recommend watching a full eppie. I used to hate Avatar too, and then nothing else was on one day. Do you have to ask? Now it's totally my favorite show, even though I still hate Katara. I love Zuko, Aang, Sokka(oh yea!) and...yeah. That's pretty much it. If you ever have nothing better to do, go to and watch it. You won't regret. I recommend starting at the end of season two though, when Aang basically dies. Season three is AWSOME!
Smelly.Donut.Child.Named.TV chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
You are such a loser. Why the hell are you writing so sucky stories about avatar? You suck! I wish i knew you so i could kill you in the most painful way possible...

Nah just joking! That story was hilarious! On my faves list it goes! Good job!
Rinielle chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Heehee i love how people get so worked up about this. I have no opinion on this show since i've never seen it but i thought this was quite funny, but the reviews are funnier Lol.

If i'm bored beyond all reason, or else in a foul mood i sometimes write stuff like this about shows or specific characters that i don't like. It helps release tension :P, and it sometimes leads to an actual, long, story, gets creativity moving.
ShiguraSohmaTheYearOfTheDog chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Oh man~! I like Avatar, but this was HILARIOUS! Lol, Sokka deserved that XDD
ForeverLilacLies chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
WHY DO YOU HATE THE SHOW IT'S AWESOME YOUR AN EVIL LITTLE FLOOZY! YOU KNOW WHAT WELL I BET THE AVATAR HATES YOU TOO! HAHAHAH!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »