Reviews for Darn It!
Elanquest chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
That was cute. I really liked it. Excellent reasoning from the inanimate objects.
Sayoko Bizen chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
well, i'm sold on the idea. lol.
Luca chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Lol! now that would make sense...very humourous!
Aswen chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I love this so much! It's so funny! I can 'hear' Lois' rant in my head and it's perfect! Great story!
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Funny little oneshot. You've got a nice description of frustrated Lois.
Evil Genius Girl chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Hee, love it, especially because I can see Lois doing this in the episode where she and Clark are going on their first "official" date.
Actinolite28 chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
That explains a lot! My keys must love to tease me, especially when I am late for something. I can never find them.

It is a very funny story, Lois is a very good victim for something like this.
Kate chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Snippets are just a tease! C'mon, where's one of those wonderfully long and entertaining Nan Smith Dagger or Home stories? Don't get me wrong, this Dagger snippet was great and I can completely understand Lois... but, more? Please?
lembas7 chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
hahahahaha!

Oh, I can see the inspiration for this story as clearly as if it had happened to me; wait a moment - it has! Cellular phones and pens, glasses most tellingly . . .

It was the end that got to me. What a lovely little tidbit; wonderfully written as ever and just delightful to read. Thanks for cheering up my day, and happy fourth!
htbthomas chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Cute! This made me smile. Glad I got to read a new one of yours so soon after putting you on author alert!