Reviews for Hearts Beating As One
shafinaathha chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
thiz is nice story, why u not update it?
pliz updte.. or "someone" will going insane. haha.. LOL XD *kidding..

thx :)
cagallifangurl chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
OMG THIS IS SO GOOD! Too bad it hasn't been updated in almost 4 years...T-T
Claire Estheim chapter 6 . 4/20/2008
it's a sweet story, maybe a story with theme loveon the first sight is cliche but you make it really great!i hope u can update it soon!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 6 . 4/3/2007
Nice! Update soon!
CagalliRules chapter 6 . 3/11/2007
wah! PLZ UPDATE SOON!
kimborliee chapter 6 . 2/16/2007
oh thats so awesome! luv it! i wonder..does shinn have a crush on cagalli? what happened to athrun that he needed to use a donated heart? nd who is cagalli missing? this is all so mysterious nd interesting! cant wait for the next chater )! update soon !
Cagallirocks chapter 6 . 12/25/2006
awsome update. you did great. but i hope cagalli still ends up with athrun. and i get a feeling Shinn likes her to. keep up the great work! #$%
XMusicLuverX chapter 6 . 12/17/2006
wow everyone seemz soo chery in this chapter!DDD
HBAO chapter 6 . 12/17/2006
update
Hagumi chapter 6 . 12/15/2006
Thank you for the update! It was great reading this story again ) I'm curious as to how their resort project will go - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for an AsuCaga outcome; we'll see... Why does it sound like Shinn's approaching Cagalli like some military tactician?

"He had to be very careful when dealing with Kira. He also observed that Athrun looked at Cagalli differently from other girls. He had to plan his steps with utmost caution.

“It should be my turn now.” Shinn thought."

Or it could be just me...
Cagallirocks chapter 5 . 12/9/2006
hey this is awsome. when will u be updateing it ? i really would like to know the ending. great job!
JusT LooKing ArounD chapter 5 . 10/30/2006
oh... it's getting interestinG! update as soon as you can...
Cari-Akira chapter 5 . 10/4/2006
WOW! SO INTERESTING! NO JOKE! lol... HAHAHAH! FUNNY HOW CAGALLI BURSTED OUT ASKING IF SHINN WAS GAY! lol... but.. no i have nothing against gay peopel.. just foudnt hat funny cuz it was random.. ; heheh.. well, awesome chapter! thx so much for updating! looking forward to the next cahpter! hope you update again soon! xD
White Butterfly chapter 5 . 10/2/2006
*grins evilly* Whee! DearkaMilly! And Shinn's got a crush~!

Plus the humor. You gotta remember the humor.
soen chapter 5 . 9/30/2006
“Shinn…are you…gay?”

Shinn was shocked at what Cagalli said. “I’m perfectly straight!” he blew up.

“Then why don’t you have a girlfriend?” Cagalli asked.

That was my favorite part. It made me start laughing at loud. I swear my parents were inching away from me. XD

Uwa, I love this story!