Reviews for Know your Zodiac stars
Athenian Gemini chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
Wow, that's really random. but funny. what would inspire you to wright something like that?
KOTORI chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
AWESOME SO, SO FUNNY BOTH OF THE STORIES. THE BEST IS WHEN THE VOICE SAYS HIROMI HATES LILI ! HE GETS SO MAD , HE IS SO FUNNY WHEN HE IS MAD ! I LOVE THE 4 BOOK ZODIAC P.I. SERIES!
The Funny One chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
SWEET!

I LUV THIS FANFICTION!

My fave mangamy almost fave stetch on All that (besides The Unreal world, Randy Quench, Volunteer Fireman, and Sugar and Coffee)A GREAT FANFIC!

UPDATE SOON!
SabbiMcSabSabs chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
BORING! BO-RING!
bakechan chapter 2 . 5/17/2007
*teeheehee* that was funny! lol.
KiyoshiOta11 chapter 2 . 4/24/2007
YAY! Chapter 2's here! But...it's not as good as chapter 1. Boo hoo. -change subject- Why not torture them by simply making up weird secrets about them? I look for the next chapter! 3
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Hm. No, I don't think so.
Kyllex of Darkness chapter 2 . 4/12/2007
wow, u actually updated! short but cool! bye!
da Panda chapter 2 . 4/2/2007
Heehee! Great story! Funy!
xxpapercutxx chapter 2 . 4/1/2007
Ahahaha Hiromi scared the voice away. That was really funny. I also liked the Icha-Icha Paradise part. ] I hope you update again soon this is really funny.
da Panda chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
HAHA! Sasuke Uchiha! It would be funnier if he appeared -

I love this!
shiyen chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I want to say...(Burst out laughing) HAHAHA! It's HAHA! So HAHAH! FUNNY! (Rolls away laughing)HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!
the persuit of shiney things chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Wonderful! I love the thing with the Sasuke fangirls! Update soon! I can't wait to see Hiromi in the chair of doom...mweheheh...
Luna-Papillon chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Oh my freaking god that was hilarious. I loved that show, "Know your star, know your star, know your star, know your star" Too bad they don't play that show anymore.
xxpapercutxx chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
That was so funny! Poor Lili. I liked how the fan girls came in all angry and then she had to tell them she didn't love Sasuke. My favorite part though was when you make fun of her last name. I liked it. Please update soon!

~Sugisaki Riko