Reviews for I Will Make the Sky Shine for You
Vicky chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
OMG... So Sweet!
Averial Flames chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Aww... I like how you drew out all of Sasuke's thoughts at the Battle of the End! I think that was more meaningful than how people tried to make a kiss scene between them :)
sasukichan chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
aww... the lines "it was raining the day i left you" and "it stopped raining the day that i got you back" was adorable! 3

at first i thought the story was set before the time skip and i thought sasuke disliked the rain b/c of the day he went back into the compound after itachi killed everyone and it was raining... but i like your version better :D
xxguesswhoxx chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
sweet _
Memorie chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
OMG! I really loved this. The first thing that caught my eye though was the title. It's so sweet _

It was really good!

Thank you!
Imooto chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
AH! That was so cute! *crying like a baby in front of the computer* T_T "It stopped raining the day that I got you back" AH! *bite both*
BankotsuChick chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
*sigh* for some reason I can't login. Oh well. That was a really great fanfiction, really really great. I usually will protest all SasuNarus, but that was fabulous. Really cute, sweet, and perfectly described their relationship. I really liked it, I'm gunna favorite this. (

-BankotsuChick
NeeChan92 chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Kawaii! I've always wondered something, though. What does Usuratonkachi mean? And Teme, too xD
CaveDwellers chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
that was so fluffy and cute! very well written and adorable

thanks for posting

i actually just read some of your other stuff and you such an awesome author your going on our favorites list
takuya chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
aw cute loved it
milkthepanda chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Such a kawaii story! :3 I loved how you have inserted Sasuke's past memories into this and somehow contained the "flow" of the story. I like the one-word sentences. Their wanted effects work extremely well on the reader and audience.

Well done. _

Caffeine Lover
Crick118 chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Aw, that's really cute!

-Crick
Wing of Darkness chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Wow...that's sweet...nods..smiles
Dark Flamingo chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
- so...fluffy! I got completely confused, but it ain't your fault. I haven't seen even half the series yet...:(

Anyways, I really liked your style of writing, even if it was a confusing style, I got confused for what the italic words were supposed to be...
Mantinas chapter 1 . 8/13/2006