Reviews for You Don't Have to Ask
dustie-snark chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
This is so sweet! I officially love your writing. :)
svufan4ever chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
very good story and i can just picture mac being that gentle with stella after what happened to her in that episode.
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Oh, that was so beautiful! I love it.
autumngold chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Mac is just so, so sweet! He is so considerate of Stella's feelings! When he kissed her scar I was so happy! Thanks to you, Stella is so lucky to have such a kind man! I like how Stella puts him at ease, letting him know that he is always welcome! Her comments of "you don't have to ask" are wonderful! I really enjoyed reading this story!
music-and-fairytales chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Aw! I love it! You are seriously the best ever. You absolutely nailed their characters. Perfect! xx
Cherry chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Adorable. Gave me buterflies
Serienjunkie 91 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Aw. You really got them in character again. I really liked the way that you described Mac's insecurance. Like the way he stood in the hallway while she put the flowers in water- really lovely.
CalleighRox chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
aw, another perfect Mac/Stella, you are so goin' on my alerts, lol, i foudn ur profile and have more of your stories to read, yay :D lol, thanx :D xx luv CalleighRox xx
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
This was so sweet and the ending just makes you smile.
mj0621 chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
love Smacked love the fic...made my day! thanks!

-mj(wgf)
Maijajo chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
I really like this story. IMO, it's very true to the characters. Great job.
Aemie chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
im in New Zealand, so that ep only screened tonight, and then i go online and click on a story and get this amazing followup! well done, i was so going, all throught the 'ill book you a room at a hotel' thing, no, at your house, stupid!

but this is so so much better than anything that could have happened in the ep, this is really good, keep up your writing!
kukrae chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Muy excelente!

Thank Goodness. Was beginning to believe that no one here would even attempt a M/S fic. Glad to see this lovely little piece of work on here.

Please continue to dream up more scenarios :) Well written M/S is sorely needed around here and elsewhere within the fandom.

k
JacobedRose chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
I love this story! Great job with the characters!
dark rolling sea chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Nicely Done! Loved the flow and the emotion you captured! beautifully written. Wonderful depiction of the characters. Bravo.

dark rolling sea.