Reviews for You’re my only hope
Sakura Haruno 998 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
That was really good.

Will you please write more?
angelicat123 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
great story! just one thing that irks me that i see very often in stories: it's lose, not loose. lose is the verb form of lost, and loose is what too-big pants are.

otherwise, great piece :)!
BlossomSakuraUchiha chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
this is such an awsome story altho its left hanging u should so continue it i'm dying tryin to think of how it would end off cya
xXSoldierXx chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
I do like this one, this is probably one of your first One shots that hasn't made me cry yet, but that doesn't meanit isn't good, I would love it if you could make more Sasuke and Sakura one-shots, and I would definitely love a sequel to this.
miko-of-eternal-nite chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
awe! I LOVED IT! i declare sasuke is mine. mwah even though i've only seen a few episodes.
Odat chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
That's really good. And I'm glad some one finally adressed the fact that in the time that Sasuke knocked Saukra out, he could have showed some emotion. lol. YAY! Tha's really good.
pnaixrose chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
"She's so annoying. Yet I love her."

CUTE! D

and he actually smiled yet was still in character. great job. ]
Takahashi Ayumi chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Aw, that was so sweet. .
HEHEHE chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Aw...how cute! Dat waz touching. well gewd job!

Ja Ne
anna chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Make the sequal NOW!
SimplyBit chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
again thats a sweet story
Azn and Amazing chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
aww! that was so cute! i LUVED IT! just like surprise! please update that soon! and write a seguel to this too! I KUV IT!
MoonlightxVampirate chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
i like this. it's nice. -yells loudly and continuously- SEQUEL! SEQULE! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!
Sabashi Shikage chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
plz make a sequel!plz plz plz
YO-MAMA chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
YO! That was so CuTe! I LOVE IT! *EVIL SMILE* BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!