Reviews for Blood
MaiWishes chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Woa a whole lake of the draught of living death. That's fantastic how the cave was already magical and that Tom intuitively knew so. Ive always loved toms spirit of discovery, mystery, adventure.
The snake water thing was a little odd though, I felt like it didn't fit that well.
Anyway nice oneshot
inactiveaccount100000 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
wow this was thrilling, scary, perfect. Tom is such a psychopath in this and I could easily imagine that this is what actually happened down in that cave
DustyDreamer chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I really liked the way you told that. A really brilliant story, well done!
Purple-Spotted Pikadili chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Uh, these fics always sicken me... You've done your job well.
Macabre-Melody chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
kinda chilling..really brilliant.
Charming-Lynn chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Absolutely brilliant! I LOVED it!
katherinegrace79 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Deliciously eerie. I loved that. I loved the bit about the profanity on his lips as well. Well done.
Macabre-Melody chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
ow...evil boy...
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
That was very good, chilling too.
HowAreYou chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
wow. That was an absolutely wonderful one-shot. It was marvelous!
ilikebluepineapples chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Oh, very good. I must admit that the beginning put me off reading this for a while, but when I did I loved it plenty, just like your other stories.
CatOrWall chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Interesting. He caused a pool full of magic potion to Make a living nightmare for the two children... what an interesting idea. Really neat!
Hippie Jade chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Fantastic!
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
This is a deliciously creepy story. I love how you write young Tom-almost as fascinated and frightened by death as he was when he was sixty. Lovely.
The Enchanted Teakettle chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Wonderful fic; I loved it! The descriptions were excellent; they were really vivid! I loved Tom Riddle's characterization! It was so accurate! The word choice was wonderful!

Great fic; I loved it!