Reviews for Embers
KiwiKugai chapter 18 . 6/16/2013
Damn

Wish you had continued this, I'dve liked to see where it went.
Vampwriter chapter 18 . 10/31/2008
Ya know, I don't normally like Daria, but for some reason I dared to give this a try. I have to say I've enjoyed it so far, and it took a concerted effort not to cry myself several times while reading it. I really hope Jen and Daria can get together. I'd be smiling ear to ear if Jen can finally have her wish.
respitechristopher chapter 18 . 8/4/2008
This was wonderful. I haven't read much in this fandom at all, but it's one of my favorite TV shows. You've added so much depth to characters that are regrettably two-dimensional in canon, and your plot is simply flawless. I'm looking forward to reading more of this, and very much looking forward to it's resolution.
Alpacca Joe chapter 18 . 7/12/2008
I remember reading a snippet of this on the PPMB, in that thread where people were posting their incomplete works. I'm glad to see you've continued it, it's not often someone takes such an obscure character and fleshes them out so well.

Looking forward to more.
ShogunEin chapter 17 . 11/6/2007
damn good i really enjoy the Daria/Jennifer paring concept and hope you continue to update here or on the PPMB thread
Kaytrop chapter 17 . 6/9/2007
wow, this is great!

i've always loved Daria, and this story is pretty awesome.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of it.
Jordan J. Smith chapter 17 . 6/5/2007
I really like this story, it's sweet and I think you've been describing the complex relationships really well. Please finish it at some point, hopefully in the near future :D
hella whitlock chapter 15 . 2/4/2007
Okay, why the hell do you only have a few reviews? This story was seriously great. I remember reading it way back, and then I totally forgot about it until I got an email in my inbox telling me there was an update. I read the little summary and I was like "wth.. that sounds stupid" but I clicked, and read the first few lines and I was like "OMG I loved this story!"

Keep up the great work!
hella whitlock chapter 13 . 9/25/2006
I love it. I can't wait until the next chapter.
beckinwolf chapter 13 . 9/2/2006
Please keep writing more chapters. This story is awesome!
Serin Eridar chapter 12 . 8/26/2006
Just read Chapter 12. How will Jennifer react to this situation?

Can she love the non-ideal Daria? Or will she find someone else?

Update soon, please!
Outlaw comics Inc chapter 13 . 8/25/2006
Once again your writing talent shows, at the end of each chaper leaves me waiting for the next one and also Jennifer is one of those character you just can't help but feel full, Which shows just how talented with your Characters.
Histswot chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Wow this is a really great story. There are just so many conflicting emotions. I liked the way you included Quinn in this tale too. I hope to see another chapter here in the hopefully not too distant future. I'll certainly be recommending it to other Daria fans in the meantime. Well done! :D
Outlaw comics Inc chapter 10 . 8/2/2006
Let me begin with I love this story, Jennfier fits in to this world. I like where you are taken each charcter you don't seem to be strenching them to far from the show which in this type of fanfic is really hard I can't wait to what is next.
Iarandir chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Good Premise, Good form, Good Continuity. I like it. Eagerly awaiting the next installment.