Reviews for A past life
Haku Forever chapter 2 . 7/19/2006
XD! Are you really thinking that your story's bad? You shouldn't. It's really awesome so far and I want to see more of it. Update soon!
Blue Bead chapter 2 . 7/7/2006
nu don't delete it! T.T please update! its really good!
Bluebird Circus chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
I can't wait for the next chapter. And do not even say that it was horrible. It's a great story. It's really good.
msfiorella chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
I love this story!
shriveled.up.heart chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
Hey I'm going to get this out write now! Your story does NOT suck! It's a pretty darn good idea. And if you think it's that bad, you can always edit it so you till you yourself are happy with it, because no matter how many ppl like it it won't change your mind about it! But it's still hella awesome! Okay I shall shut the hell up and go back to surfing the web!

Good Luck With Your Stories!

-shriveled
MissMelody21 chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
My god, pull yourself together, and also HOW DARE YOU SAY NOBODY LIKES THIS STORY, CAUSE I DO, AND YOU'RE NOT A DISGRACE, YOU'RE A GENIUS, SO STOP BEING A WHINY ASS, AND WRITE GODDAMIT.

pss I love your story so far.:)
Elsie0o0 chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
I really like it, I think it's awesome. YOu should write more. Well, take care _
ALCzysz17 chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
kool this is getting pretty interesting...hehehehe...poor Hinata...poor Kiba...i would think i was crazy too if i saw a ghost like that...man it reminds me of something that happened two years ago...i was in my room with my cousin we were just talking and stuff when my t.v suddenly flickered...we jumped and i looked at it and i swear go Gosh! that i saw like a white figure in it...and my t.v it right next to my bed so it looked like the figure was sitting on my bed...i like blinked and moved away from the spot then i looked back into the t.v and the figure was gone...oh god my heart was beating so bad, i think i slept out in the living room that night...hehehhee..well this was a nice chapter...update soon please...I'm out...

LostsoulofRegret
mokomel chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
yes! kibaxhina all the way! XD

anyways, good story. i think i'm gonna enjoy it. it sounds like one of those stories where the person's past is slowly uncovered throughout it.

please continue!

- mokomel
MissMelody21 chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Yay suspence, I can't wait, update soon please.
Silver Butterfly506 chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
It was a good story..I liked it...please update soon...
Kayce-chan chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
I LOVE IT SOO FAR! UPDATE SOON!
BedlamSticks chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Wow, I think i'm going to like this, please update as soon as you can _ cant wait till the next chapter