Reviews for Your Promise
emokirby24 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
This was good! I usually don't read one shots but this was really good I liked it a lot, made me sad though. But thats ok! Lol, keep up the good work.
dragonzice chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
man, this is so happy and depressing... what the hell? those two things can't go together! XD yeah... man this is really good, you should have more reviews... or something...
whitespirit04 chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
aww so sad :( why zack! why!

well writen, good job
Lady Psychic chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
(cries!) This was a cute yet sad fic. It was also beautifully written.
xMadHatterx chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Well, I just read My Promise like 10 minutes ago, then I started reading this one. The story was almost the same and I expected the end to be sad, but I still felt like crying. Wonderful writing, again.
MystIc fAte chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
OMG! I don't know how I hadn't seen this before but I stumbled across it and I am so glad I did! This was like absolutely written beatifully and it made me cry, like seriously my eyes are still watering as I write this! The end was so sad,and touching. Keep up the good writing, Ill be looking forward to reading more from you, again absolutely awesome!
Anastasia.630 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
:' Oh, your story has made cry, sniff!...it's so job ;-)
Fairy Red chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Wow, beautifully written! You did a great job! Not as sad as "My Promise" but ti was still sad. I really loved it! And I'm looking forward to your multi-chap FF7 fanfic. It sounds like a good story! :3 Good job, keep up the good work! See you later!
yo wuz up chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
YAY i have been waiting for this so CUTEE T_T i cried at the end T_T poor zack! can't wait for that multi fic :P
bakakonekochan chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
cute but sad!and then we all know how it ended...eagerly waiting for your next fic
crematosis chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
aw...poor ickle cloudy-kins *huggles him* oh wait..maybe he's yours too. 0_o well..even if he is yours i can still feel sorry for the poor little dude...*pats* death is so sad