Reviews for One Wish
Captain Stu chapter 2 . 7/10/2006
i love this!

Oh man! Please update son.
Miss Dany chapter 2 . 7/10/2006
Update soon!
summerlover1 chapter 2 . 7/10/2006
Please continue i loved it, its great so far, great job!
BlackStoneCherry chapter 2 . 7/10/2006
Wow that was really good. I have to say Im still LMAO from her showing lee how your "spring time of youth" really works. I havn't herd something that funny in a while. Well I hope she doesn't sleep with Sasuke. I like so far.

Update Soon!
MustluvKits101 chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
very well written an i enjoyed reading it...till next time _
runwitskizzers chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
ah crap. you JUST updated. now i have to wait.

i really like this. now to blatantly plagiarize Dickens, please, may i have some more?
azianlovable chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
oyy! I likey! Bery awsome and no OC so far. Ur too good!
funnykid0925 chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
Great story, please update soon!
MagenKyotenChiten chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
This is a very interesting story! Please update soon...
missjujukins chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
oo sakura soo meann! mee like alootee! update plz plz plz plzplzz! :)
Zorione chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
this is a wonderfully intresting story and I think you're doing a great job update soon!1
Blessed Eternity chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
this is a great story! i love it! i think i saw it once but i didn't read it! now u have to update! _
cuito chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
*gasp* I can't believe I missed this. XD

I can't wait for more chapters! Gosh, sorry if my review wasn't much of a helpful review.
Menolly Harper chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
Maa maa, I know exactly how you feel about the hits thing in comparison to reviews.

I just looked at my one-shot because of what you said, Watermelon, a SakuxSasuke and it has 453 hits and only 9 reviews.

There's a reason why I always review stories. We live off of them, as does our inspiration.

And I hope that this does inspire you to write more of your absolutely wonderful fanfiction! Good luck writing!

~Menolly
leafy chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
so far so good. please update soon! i'm goona check and see if u have other fics!
1,509 | « Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 Next »