Reviews for One Wish
azianlovable chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
oyy! I likey! Bery awsome and no OC so far. Ur too good!
funnykid0925 chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
Great story, please update soon!
MagenKyotenChiten chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
This is a very interesting story! Please update soon...
missjujukins chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
oo sakura soo meann! mee like alootee! update plz plz plz plzplzz! :)
Zorione chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
this is a wonderfully intresting story and I think you're doing a great job update soon!1
Blessed Eternity chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
this is a great story! i love it! i think i saw it once but i didn't read it! now u have to update! _
cuito chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
*gasp* I can't believe I missed this. XD

I can't wait for more chapters! Gosh, sorry if my review wasn't much of a helpful review.
Menolly Harper chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
Maa maa, I know exactly how you feel about the hits thing in comparison to reviews.

I just looked at my one-shot because of what you said, Watermelon, a SakuxSasuke and it has 453 hits and only 9 reviews.

There's a reason why I always review stories. We live off of them, as does our inspiration.

And I hope that this does inspire you to write more of your absolutely wonderful fanfiction! Good luck writing!

~Menolly
leafy chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
so far so good. please update soon! i'm goona check and see if u have other fics!
123 chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
The Spandex loving, Gai worshipping, green beast! She was going to murder him, no kill Gai first, in front of him, THEN kill Lee!

I loved that line! it made me laugh so bad! Quickly update! i read ur other fic and this looks good too!
azianlovable chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
omgosh! Very good! I love it!
kerrance chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
hehe, good. kinda funny.

how many chapters?
2 Sided coiN chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
teehee, sasuke found sakura. how typical. keep up the good work and up date soon.
the general girl chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
the godzilla bit was really funny!

update soon!
Cat chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
You have to update this is great, what's the gorgeous sasuke going to do? Loved it
1,503 | « Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 Next »