Reviews for One Wish
uchiha freak chapter 21 . 1/6/2015
What the fuck man! Where's the next story? This is shit!it was suppose to out already damn it!just write the seaquel please so that I don't explode of anger
SunnyMagicKingdom chapter 21 . 1/2/2015
I LOVE YOUR STORY! I checked and it seems like you haven't posted the sequel.. really hope there would be one! I'll be waiting for it!
Danodesu chapter 21 . 6/8/2014
Such an awesome story, written in such an awesome way!
I'm so glad I randomly found this story .
I really loved the way you wrote and hope there will be a sequel to it
Thaaank you for this great work!
NuraHikari chapter 14 . 4/26/2014
So he knows. :) Yay!
NuraHikari chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
This story is so good. It's my third time reading it.
I really liked the pakkun kakashi part.
XyoushaX chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
Why is the second chapter so similar to the first?
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
Yes, your foreshadowing was that obvious. You placed a lot of emphasis on the medical report not getting to her and then later with Sai's feelings of replacement - the moment Kakashi said Sakura had to keep the father secret it was obvious Sai would fill the role.

I think it would have been better if Sakura never said anything about the father of her child and when the kid was born (probably with black hair and eyes) people would draw conclusions about Sai being the father. (Sai would most likely need to do something to help the gossip but only subtlely. Anyone who didn't know Sakura and her infatuation/love of Sakura would automatically assume Sai was the father - it's the easiest connection to make.) That way lots of rumours could spread and having the fail safe of saying the Sakura didn't lie.
ILoveSxS chapter 21 . 1/22/2014
that was really good
yoitscho chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
There are so many grammatical errors. First thing: commonly confused words (ex. Your and you're, their and there, etc). Second thing: apostrophe errors (ex. were and we're).
pisquenta chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
I really tried reading it but you can't even get the main characters names correctly. I feel like you just took what you wrote without revising it and posted here. It's full of mistakes as gross ones. Besides they're both too OOC.
Kurose Sakurazaki chapter 21 . 6/27/2013
hi, i just finished it, and i found some missed typing here.
I just wanna tell u nee-san/nee-chan means older sister, and if u meant an older brother u should write it nii-san/nii-chan.
I think u know what i mean if u watch a lot anime, u just missed type it. And there was some missed type. Try to check on it again b4 u posting it.
But still, i like your writing style and the story.
Thank you 4 such a nice story. 'u')d
EmmaUzumaki chapter 21 . 6/26/2013
OMG WRITE ON PLZ! U EVIL...-_ - ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER!
EmmaUzumaki chapter 11 . 6/26/2013
awwww so cheesy and romantic! awww neji!
WindPretear chapter 21 . 6/22/2013
I still can never get enough of this story :) even years later. Wonderful!
crangelique chapter 21 . 6/20/2013
It's not a cliffy, but it seems to be one.
1,515 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »