Reviews for Enemies
Serenity312 chapter 6 . 1/16
Ha! I LOVE darien & serena's relationship! Especially the ending argument between them. Great job. I really enjoyed it! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
Estuvo linda tu historia
Amayada chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
LOL. Funny Funny! Keep up the good work!

Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
nice!:D lOVE IT
mykell chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Where's Mina? oh but o like it so far
Aldi82 chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
OOh I love this story

funny and cute
Anenihan chapter 6 . 5/1/2009
hehe. Really great story. I love the Epiloge too. You're not very good at writing fight scences, I'll forgive you though you kept everyone so in character! (Few people are actually good at writing fight scences so don't be getting any hurt feelings.) Anyway, love the ending, love how you braught Sailor Venus into it, loved it all.
Ashlyn Darke chapter 6 . 2/19/2009
I love how very little changed with them! Usually people have mushier endings where they don't argue, this was better! XD
PhantasyDreamer chapter 6 . 2/6/2009
Great Chapter! I enjoyed reading it. The interaction between Darien and Serena was beautiful. I’m glad to see you that you’ve finished it as well but some areas of the chapter seemed a bit rushed. But overall, it was a very good story. Hope to see more from you in the future.

TenshiChikyuu chapter 6 . 2/5/2009
Railway Station chapter 6 . 2/4/2009
Wonderful ending! It made me laugh! XD

Loved the way you wrote Serena's and Darien's relationship and interactions together so well... not only entertaining, but romantic and sweet! I especially like the part when Darien remembers but Serena lost her memories, because it showed how he really loves her and misses her.

Hope to read more of your stories soon!
Hikari Urania chapter 6 . 2/4/2009
Hahaha that would be me. I wouldn't be able to stop playing around with my boyfriend even after we would be married.
Amydali86 chapter 6 . 2/4/2009
Hee. Great story.
jessicam242 chapter 6 . 2/4/2009
I love the ending! Serena and Darien are so funny!
TokyoLiberty chapter 6 . 2/4/2009
You know what I liked most about this ending? They still interact like Darien and Serena; I'm a big fan of them showing their love in a non-violent way, but keeping them true to themselves is something that most authors don't bother to do. Great job. Thanks for finishing it!