Reviews for Oubliette
himrqwerty chapter 11 . 12/23/2013
Fuck you this story is the best thing ever shut up I hate you I am not crying.
Ceejay reggie11 chapter 11 . 11/6/2013
Great story. Lots of tension and brotherly care with a nice dose of snark. Your characterisations were spot on.
sami1010220 chapter 11 . 12/19/2012
You did a fantastic job! Personally I would've liked to see some kind of confrontation with john at the end. I readily don't like him, and would've liked to see your take on his absenceat such a critical time.
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Congrats! You've been rec'd at the spn_littlebro community on Livejournal!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 11 . 7/9/2011
This was a great story. Love how you made it a supernatural injury. Very well done. But, damn, so glad Sam's better!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This is a good story, well done. Scary, though. What a horrible way to live.
isabelincoln chapter 11 . 1/2/2011
This was brilliant and had an amazing plot and really showed how close Dean and Sam really are. Amazing work!
CeCe Away chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
Love how this story turned from brain damage to ghost possession. Nice little twist, you clever clever writer.
JediMagnet09 chapter 11 . 8/27/2010
Great story! :) Very nice ending too! :)
Menthol Pixie chapter 11 . 8/14/2010
That was fucking awesome!
Katsheswims chapter 11 . 1/14/2010
This was great!

It would be really cool to see some kind of sequel that involves the fallout with their father. Dean has always trusted him, but he thought his father would be dead before abandoning one of them if they were in serious trouble. And then hearing from him with the coordinates, Dean was crushed-and he chose Sam.

Keep writing. Anything.
asdfjkl chapter 11 . 9/14/2009
absolutely amazing! it definitely needs a sequel, even if it's one as minor as them dealing with their dad after all of this. please?

keep writing!
SupernaturalSoul chapter 11 . 6/7/2009
I'm glad that after being completed almost exactly 3 years ago, this story is still available for SPN Fanficton fans like me to find. Great writing, great story!
Druffine chapter 11 . 8/14/2008
Thank you for this fic. I like your writing and the idea was something new, refreshing even. Well done!
Von chapter 11 . 7/4/2008
Adorable to the max! I love this, it's not onyl sweet but a fantastic reflection of how John didn't seem to care about Dean dying and here he seemed the same for Sam.

I do wonder, though.. were those coordinates another hunt? Or a possible source of help? I guess I'll never know.. :D