Reviews for What Happened After
Guest chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
more please
aku no tensai chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
I'd like a lemon side story to it~ That'd be hot...RYOGA'S SUCH A PERV but I'm no better~ahaha

Great job on this story by the way!

YaoiChick1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Bratpair is Akaya/Ryoma. Though I can see it happening for this couple too.
sxt chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
nice story

but just saying, mansions like atobe's cost at least a couple million. 500,000 will get you a small house
patrengkee chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
I read it again. I really think you should do at least a chapter of the cute threesome. XDD
patrengkee chapter 4 . 5/18/2009
Aw. No more? D:
Demon Vampire180 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
It's a good start. But, there were just a few things I'd like to point out, if you don't mind. When someone new starts speaking, you have to start a new paragraph...

So on and so forth. And, one other thing. When someone speaks, "..." He said, sadly. Make sure you have a comma after said/answered/muttered etc. Lovely, lovely story though. They make a great couple.
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
yes, make a sequel to when they are older and get the rest of the regulars in the sequel please.
CuppyCakeSugarPlum chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Rawr, -.- I was on the episode 178 of PoT right in the middle of the match when I saw your summary. I was like -.- darn it. Anyways, god story. I
JOAN chapter 4 . 1/11/2007
kawaii! i was really waiting for somebody to write a fic about kevin and ryoma! i loved them very much . i was wondering if they will be the best pair after the US LOOKING forward with your other fics. TENNISSTAR1-SAMA! GUD LUCK!
merissala chapter 4 . 7/27/2006
that's the ending? that was really short

but anyways

pretty nicely written

i guess my favorite chapter is the second one

I'm 12! almost thirteen, and i promised myself i will never ever write lemon stories, that's just weird
limited sanity chapter 4 . 7/27/2006
YAY! This is one of the best kevin/ryo stories I've ever read!

And please, write the sequel. I'd really love to read more:-)

love and hugs from

limited sanity
Leilas chapter 4 . 7/27/2006
nya... that was short... UPDATE SOON AND MAKE IT LONGER DAMN IT! please!
merissala chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
SilverCyanide chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Hm...not bad...not bad. Love the KevRyo pairing. Still though, I think if you changed the summary it would be better, considering we know that Ryoma won the US Open in the ending credits of the final ep. (Atleast, I *think* he won. He won against Hewitt in the ending credits. *nods.) Also, (SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER FROM OVA) the movie could be after Nationals, considering that Ryoma comes back from America after the US Open to cheer for Seigaku in the Nats. and then...well...I shall not spoiler further. -.- Anyways, shall read the next chapters. *wanders*