Reviews for Beneath the Surface
naomi chapter 12 . 9/19/2011
I like this story
Mimi chapter 12 . 9/8/2011
Dude, I love this! But you haven't updated in fuckin THREE YEARS! You kidding me?

Anyway, I love the way the Yami has to carry Yugi around everywhere, it's adorable! And I like both of their personalities, they're rather distinct with out being cliche - that's good.

This is very well written and a facsinating read, and if you ever feel obliged to put us all out of our misery and update again, you can rest assured I shall not forget this story!

ash
AngelofaWhiteNight chapter 12 . 6/15/2011
This story is so amazing- I love it! Update soon?
DarkValkyriaJ chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
I LOVE THIS FIC! I HAVE READ IT 3 TIMES! IT'S IS AWESOME!
bansheegrrl chapter 12 . 8/13/2010
A really adorable story! i love this, its so unique :D I hope you find the inspiration to finish it!
Wernie chapter 12 . 8/11/2010
Eh! Brain and coherence have both been shot to hell (guh, homework), but I wanted to tell you that this is a great, well-developed and thought-through fic! :D Yay! Sign-language! Yay! For food research! And yay! For wonderful inner-conflict and turmoil!

Yay!

Thank you for writing and sharing. (:
LovinTheTan chapter 12 . 5/12/2010
Please update this. I'd like to know what happens to the other mermen!

...

I'll give you a cupcake?

- Planet-kun
NHST chapter 12 . 4/8/2010
when are the lemons coming? It's a really great story but, i'm kinda in the mood for some dirty action! :D
Akumu Nokami chapter 12 . 9/26/2009
Hm, did you realize in your last chapter that 60,0 Yen is nearly 600 USD? Just making sure you understood just how much Yami was spending on gas and snacks at that convenient store, as well as how much Anzu gave him.
kuroneko1571 chapter 12 . 9/25/2009
Love this fic! Very entertaining. Story is well written and plot flows smoothly. Hope to see another update soon.
tinkletimekelly chapter 12 . 9/25/2009
I'm just glad you're continuing with this. So any direction you choose to go with this, is fine by me. Though I must mention, I love you're use of the "fandom" characters.
GameStarYusei chapter 12 . 9/24/2009
Update soon please. Not much I'm going to spazz over in happines right now, but then again, this is obviously filler. And besides, I don't really have any complaints. D
GameStarYusei chapter 11 . 9/22/2009
Aw. The last paragraph was a bit wordy, but it doesn't matter. Please update soon!
GameStarYusei chapter 10 . 9/22/2009
Wow, this story is awesome!
ShadowofUndine chapter 11 . 9/22/2009
A very interesting, well-written story. I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes. Sorry, for the moment, I don't really have any concrit to give.

Sincerely,