Reviews for Through the Glass
Alexithimia chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I need more. Please update soon! You have done a great job in this story, as well as you did with 'And Deep Inside You Will Bleed for Me' I am looking forward to the next chapter and am really really excited for this story.
Foi chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
That was a very good starting chapter, you wrote it wonderfully! I know it has been over a month, but maybe you could update soon? I really want to find out whats going on, and whats going to happen, I mean this story has a lot of potential in it.

Please update soon
Kasumi chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
that was hot! i really liked it, so please continue...oh and 4 some reason my little cuz thinks u should make faye pregnant...don't mind her though...she jus really likes babies! but n e way great story so far...update soon!

ja ne!
BunnWw chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
great start and i can't wait to read more
Macmac chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
OH, promising.
Kendra Luehr chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Ha, love it! _ Very amazing start, yet that's no suprise since you're such a great writer! Keep up the great work! ;0)
mysticalilly chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Wow...interesting start. You've got my attention, now I want more. So update soon. Great job on this and great job on keeping Spike in character!

Again, update soon _
misfire chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
my god, i really like this... and the fact that you've come back to grace us with more writing is the best!

i was going to review both stories. but i figured i'd just do it on here. thanks for coming back, it's been too long. had i not been lurking about in my favorites section, i'd never known you started writing again. can't wait for the rest... and CONGRATS on the twins. :)
sidewalk serfer girl chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Whew!

Girl, I said it once and I'll say it again. I am SO glad you're back!

LynGreenTea chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
write more soon

real soon

write more
JessiFaye chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
That was a wonderful start, I gotta say, it was interesting and I hope you update soon.