Reviews for KINGDOM HEARTS: A New Tale
I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing it! :)
Boohbear19 chapter 8 . 12/18/2015
Awww! I loved the little moment between Sora and kairi! And why not Sora use glide at the end of this chapter? ;)
Boohbear19 chapter 7 . 12/12/2015
Oh I love how you added max in this! Max is so adorable! _ and that adorable moment wth Sora and kairi sleeping on eachotwjr was adorable!
Boohbear19 chapter 6 . 12/12/2015
Hehehe! Awe! Bashful sora! _
Boohbear19 chapter 4 . 12/11/2015
Whoa! This is repeating history! I lovd it! :) the story is getting really good, I am SO glad that kairi is comeing along with them! _*
Boohbear19 chapter 3 . 12/11/2015
Aww! I can't help but feel bad for kairi, since she hasn't been through What Sora and Riku have! But I'm hoping she will in this fanfic! :)
Boohbear19 chapter 2 . 12/11/2015
Holy crababbles this is getting intense! :O I seriously love and admire your writing style by the way! :P
Boohbear19 chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Holy cow, I love this so far! This is fantastic! The characters are on point and it's just amazingly good! :D
EeveeKey chapter 4 . 8/10/2015
The story is interesting. But I don't agree with that mechanic... They can't just "give up" their Keyblades. Their Hearts are intertwined with the Keyblades, they won't just go away...
Guest chapter 73 . 8/17/2014
Nice nod to ventus
Skylord Tyler chapter 93 . 10/4/2013
Sigh, it's over
Every time you finnish a video game or a great fanfic like this you don't know wether to be happy or really sad because it's over.
THE FEELS.
Btw this was a really great story I'm sad it's over but I'm glad malificint is gone and the trio can go back to being above average teenagers
Sigh I just can't stop saying how good this is
WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE THE LEVEL OF AWESOMENESS IN THIS!
12 chapter 49 . 7/3/2013
Great story

This should be it's own game
lizzyu1 chapter 74 . 6/18/2013
aww they got married but at the wrong time
lizzyu1 chapter 40 . 6/18/2013