Reviews for One Step Forward, Two Steps Back
Melmel Phase chapter 8 . 7/2/2011
*pokes* you lied there was no angst. I Absolutly loved it! *cough* you should make a squeal. *clears throat. Smiles* pretty pretty please? With Daisuke on top...of Ken X3
Melmel Phase chapter 7 . 7/1/2011
XD can you get any funnier? I love how Ken speeks Spanish while...ya know XD it's like showing that Daisuke is incredibly good X3 oh yeah. I lovers it
Melmel Phase chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
XDDDDDDDDD Oh my Frog! This is crazy! I freakin love it! Are you positive there's going to be angst? Doesn't seem like it. It's Absolutly GREAT though. XD why did he have to say that to the old lady!
deidara-kupkake chapter 8 . 6/19/2010
OMG! i loved that story :) i love when Ken started speaking in spanish during their smexing sccene *nosebleed* Amazingly romantic and awesomly written !
Beta San chapter 8 . 1/23/2010
Such a funny and interesting read. Thanks for making me smile at 4 am. I appreciate it greatly. :)
Cinnie chapter 7 . 1/4/2010
love it! this is a really good story! i love daiken! and there arent many around, so thanks! : )! btw, just to let you know, mentirosa doesn't mean stupid, it means liar

bye-bye, happy new year! 3
Sangre Azul chapter 8 . 3/15/2008
Oh wow this was such an awesome story :)

I can totally identify with the Awkward Silence and the Dreaded Fourth Period which is what I think was so good about your story. It was very real.

Although I think it might have been in the wrong category considering I was laughing so much (in the good way of course. Daisuke's 'hey. He stole my pyjamas' was classic).

And (one last thing), it is so nice to read a well-written story that's finished for a change :)

(the ending was awesome too by the way. It fit very nicely)
kuroraikou chapter 8 . 10/11/2007
YAY! This is beautifully written. I love your style-sarcastic and humorous, yet very descriptive. The story itself was excellent; I hope there's more coming! _
kuroraikou chapter 6 . 10/11/2007
I...never pictured Hikari as being the ditzy fangirl...But it's so very amusing!
kuroraikou chapter 3 . 10/11/2007
I think I almost died laughing at that whole mud fight. I find it hard to picture Ken slinging mud around, but it's a very funny mental image XD
BPhantom chapter 8 . 6/13/2007
Oh, I loved it!
BPhantom chapter 7 . 6/12/2007
*cough* ...next time, I provide better translations. ;;

"Mentirosa" is "liar", your "aye" should be "ay", unless you want "Ah-yeh"... and the rest, HAH! He's drunk; big deal. P It sounded awkward a couple times, but Ken is drunk. There's your excuse. Anyways, don't let me stop you. *continues reading*
nwfairy chapter 8 . 5/31/2007
-slinks over to media miner- Awesome story mate
Kwincy chapter 8 . 3/22/2007
I just have to say again they you're brilliant, the way you modernized the characters but kept them so original makes me so squishy inside! I smiled through the whole story and loved every bit (especially Daisuke's lovely IMing skillz, and Ken's angels)I adore the flow of the story, and just how natural everything feels, an amazing new breath considering most stories which rush head first into everything in the first hapter.

Aha I'd LOVVE lovelove love, to read the next chapter, but unfortunetely the site hasn't been working for me. I'll get to it somehow though, your writing is way to amazing to let the oportunity pass!

FEEL PROUD you are amazing!

I look forward to reading more of your stories!

Much luv - Emmaline
Kwincy chapter 7 . 3/14/2007
He was going to do something that no man should ever have to do.

He was going to think…

…about his feelings.

YES. Oh god yes. Thank you for writing a briliantly humorous and realistic story ofmydreams. I HATE when everyone portrays the boys as hormonal lovesick little bitches, now that isn't saying that boys can't be hormonal little bitches, but when you put Dai in the picture, hormonal and lovesick doesn't quite fit (though bitch certainly teters on the brink). I LOVE this story, I LOVE your mad writing skills, and I LOVE you! Ok imma go read the rest of this chapter now, I simply had to intervene with that amazing little passage. BTW LOL i HEart evrthig bout dis
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »